Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, named after Nariman Narimanov, is the conventional name of the public clinical school situated in Baku, Azerbaijan. The school is named after Nariman Narimanov, a well-known Azeri in Soviet legislative issues and an outstandingly party administrator of the Central Executive Committee of the Soviet Union. Founded on 9 May 1930, the medical school grew out of the Department of Medicine of Baku State University. During World War II, the institute trained 2,082 doctors. By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Azerbaijan SSR.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1530|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Ministry of Education and Science of Azerbaijan|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University Ranking||World Rank: 11156|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Azerbaijan|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||6 Years|
Azerbaijan has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||6,000 USD/ Year|
|Language||Official Languages: Azerbaijani|
|Climate||temperate and marine|
|Time Zone||(GMT+4) Azerbaijan Standard Time|
About Baku City
- Baku is the capital and largest city of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest city on the Caspian Sea and in the Caucasus region.
- It’s famed for its medieval walled old city.
- In Baku, the summers are hot, humid, arid, and clear; the winters are long, very cold, dry, and partly cloudy; and it is windy year round.
- The largest city and capital are Baku, with a population of 2.15 million and a metro population of 4 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University located?
A. Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University’s address is Samad Vurgun, Baku, Azerbaijan
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University?
Q. What is the world ranking of the Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University?
A. The World Ranking of the Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University world ranking 11156(Sources: cwur.org)
- Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia