Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot were established in the year 2011. It is one of the private medical colleges in Punjab. The Chintpurni Medical College has an attached hospital with 320 beds daily. 500 outpatients come for treatment. The College is popularly known as CMC Pathankot. The College is affiliated with the Baba Farid University of Health Science, approved by the National Medical Commission.
This article will provide detailed information about CMC Pathankot, like Fees Structure, Courses, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Punjab NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of CMC Pathankot.
|Name of Institute||Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot|
|Popular Name||CMC Pathankot|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical Colleges In Punjab|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission( NMC)
- Aid Status:- Trust
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
|MBBS||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses under Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Punjab NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Punjab NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of CMC Pathankot for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||Open/Minority Quota|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile
Punjab NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot
Address:- Chintpurni Medical College Bungal, Pathankot – Punjab
Contact No: +91-9873056333