Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences is the fourth medical college of the Punjab State Government, which is being established under the centrally sponsored Scheme of Establishment of new medical colleges by upgrading district/referral hospitals. The institute is awaiting a letter of permission from its regulatory body National Medical Commission (NMC), for the Academic session of 2022 -2023.
Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, SAS Nagar Mohali is True to the motto of our institute Humanity, Service and Equality; it will be our constant endeavour to train competent, compassionate and caring physicians through excellence in teaching, patient care, and medical research with a core component of inclusivity.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Punjab NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of AIMS Mohali.
|Name of Institute||Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Popular Name||Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Location||SAS Nagar Mohali|
|Year of Establishment||2021-22|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges In Punjab|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Baba Farid University Of Health Science.
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Government
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below is the Admission procedure for the introductory courses under Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences Mohali. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Punjab NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Punjab NEET Counselling|
Here we describe the Fee structure of Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences SAS Nagar Mohali for Undergraduction.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AQI and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Punjab NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Dr B R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences SAS Nagar Mohali
Address: Dr B.R. Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, Sector-56, Civil Hospital Campus, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali, Punjab – 160055″ Mohali