The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a public university research college in Queenstown, Singapore. Established in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and the Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS has reliably been considered one of the top and most renowned educational organizations on the planet and in the Asia-Pacific itself. It assumes a critical part in advancing present-day innovation and science, offering a worldwide way to deal with schooling and exploration, with attention to the mastery and viewpoints of Asia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||National University of Singapore|
|Year of Establishment||1905|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy|
|National University of Singapore Ranking||World Rank: 11|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|National University of Singapore Official Website||https://www.nus.edu.sg/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Singapore|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years|
Singapore has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the National University of Singapore, check the eligibility below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||6,000 USD/ Year|
|Language||Official Languages: English, Singaporean Mandarin, Malay, Tamil|
|Time Zone||(GMT+8) Singapore Standard Time|
|Religion||31.1 % Buddhists, 8.8%Taoists, 18.9%Christians, 15.6%Muslims and 5% Hindus.|
About Singapore City
- Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island country and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia.
- Singapore—is known variously as the “Lion City” or “Garden City,” the latter for its many parks and tree-lined streets.
- Singapore is situated near the equator and has a typically tropical climate, with abundant rainfall, high and uniform temperatures, and high humidity all year round.
- The current population of Singapore is 5,946,329 as of Friday, August 5, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the National University of Singapore located?
A. National University of Singapore’s address is Rudaki Avenue 139, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the National University of Singapore?
Q. What is the world ranking of the National University of Singapore?
A. The World Ranking of the National University of Singapore world ranking 11(Sources: cwur.org)
- National University of Singapore, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia