Nootan Medical College & Research Centre Mehsana was established in the year 2019. The Nootan Medical College, Mehsana, admits 150 Candidates under the UG courses. It provides high-class medical facilities at an affordable price to the state’s youth. Nootan medical college Mehsana is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Nootan medical college Mehsana. This college is affiliated with Sankalchand Patel University and is approved by the NMC.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Nootan medical college Mehsana like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Table of Contents
- Nootan Medical College & Research Centre Mehsana
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Nootan Medical College & Research Centre Mehsana
The college and hospital are fully equipped with hi-tech machinery, the latest instruments, highly qualified and experienced teaching and paramedical staff, and the infrastructural facilities necessary to run the medical college and teach the hospital.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Nootan medical college Mehsana.
|Name of Institute||Nootan Medical College & Research Centre Mehsana|
|Popular Name||Nootan Medical College Mehsana|
|Location||Sankalchand Patel Shikshan and Arogya Sankul, Ambaji Highway, Kamana Cross Road, Visnagar|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated with||Sankalchand Patel University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Sankalchand Patel University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
Nootan medical college Mehsana provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you know about the Nootan Medical College Mehsana. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Nootan Medical College Mehsana, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Nootan medical college Mehsana is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
The fee structure of Nootan medical college Mehsana for various courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||7.85 Lakhs||15.00 Lakhs||21 Lakh|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. Candidates can check the Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2022
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate, has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2022||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2022 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nootan Medical College & Research Centre, Mehsana|
Nootan Medical College & Research Centre, Mehsana
Address: Sankalchand Patel Shikshan and Arogya Sankul, Ambaji Highway, Kamana Cross Road, Visnagar
Official Website: http://mbbs.spu.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of Nootan Medical College Mehsana for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of Nootan Medical College Mehsana is 150 years.
Q. Is Nootan Medical College Mehsana a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in Nootan Medical College Mehsana, both girls and boys can take admitted.
Q. Is Nootan Medical College Mehsana a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Sankalchand Patel University and is approved by the NMC.
Q. Do they have a girl’s hostel?
Ans. Yes, Nootan Medical College Mehsana has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, Nootan Medical College Mehsana does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What all facilities are provided by Nootan Medical College Mehsana?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. Nootan Medical College & Research Centre, Mehsana, Address: Sankalchand Patel Shikshan and Arogya Sankul, Ambaji Highway, Kamana Cross Road, Visnagar
Q. How can a student get admission to Nootan Medical College Mehsana?
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is it a government college?
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Q. Is it only a women’s college?
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.