Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences Jalandhar is one of the prestigious medical colleges in Jalandhar, Punjab. The college was founded in the year 2011, and it is popularly known as PIMS Jalandhar. It is affiliated with the Baba Farid University of Health Science and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC)
This article will provide detailed information about PIMS Jalandhar Fees Structure and Courses, Admission procedures, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Course Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Punjab NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of PIMS Jalandhar.
|Name of Institute||Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences Jalandhar|
|Popular Name||PIMS Jalandhar|
|Location||Circular Road, Medical Enclave|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Punjab|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Baba Farid University Of Health Science.
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status– Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
|MBBS||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Below is the Admission procedure for the critical courses under the Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences Jalandhar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Punjab NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Punjab NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of PIMS Jalandhar for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||Open/Minority Quota|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Punjab NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Garha Road, Jalandhar – 144 006, Punjab, India.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Official Website: https://pimsj.com/