The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) is a not-revenue driven professional association that is answerable for preparing and instructing doctors and students in Australia and New Zealand. The Royal Australasian College of Physicians claims to incorporate paediatric and youngster well-being, cardiology, respiratory medication, nervous system science, oncology, general well-being meditation, word-related and ecological medicine, palliative medication, sexual well-being medication, recovery, etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Royal Australasian College of Physicians|
|Year of Establishment||1938|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Australian Medical Council (AMC)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Royal Australasian College of Physicians Ranking||Country Rank: 148|
World Rank: 6144
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Royal Australasian College of Physicians Official Website||https://www.racp.edu.au/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Australia|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
Australia has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, check the eligibility below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||temperate and marine|
|Time Zone||(GMT+11) Australian Eastern Daylight Time|
|Religion||52.1% Christian: 22.6% Catholic, 13.3% Anglican, And 8.2% of Australians non-Christian religions.|
About Sydney NWS City
- Sydney, the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia’s largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design.
- The City of Sydney is the local government area covering the Sydney central business district.
- This vibrant city is known for its yacht-studded harbour, superb beaches, and the iconic Opera House with its towering sail structure.
- The climate of Sydney is humid subtropical, shifting from mild and cool in winter to warm and hot in the summer.
- The City of Sydney population forecast for 2022 is 275,370 and is forecast to grow to 354,255 by 2041.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Royal Australasians College of Physicians located?
A. Royal Australasian College of Physicians’ address is 145 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Royal Australasian College of Physicians?
Q. What is the world ranking of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians?
A. The World Ranking of the Royal Australasians College of Physicians world ranking 6144(Sources: cwur.org)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians Sydney, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia