The Royal College of Surgeons of England is an independent professional body and registered charity that promotes and advances standards of surgical care for patients and regulates surgery and dentistry in England and Wales. The College is located at Lincoln’s Inn Fields in London. It publishes multiple medical journals, including the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, the Faculty Dental Journal, and the Bulletin of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges in the United Kingdom, i.e. the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- Ranking & Reputation
- Country Summary
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we go through the detailed information of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK, let’s look at some crucial and quick details of the University. Also, the Royal College of Surgeons of England is MCI approved college in the UK. For more information, you can also visit the University’s official website by the link given below in the Table.
|Name of Institute
|Royal College of Surgeons of England
|Year of Establishment
|Language of Teaching
|Medical Schools Council (MSC), UK
|National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization(WHO)
|Medical Colleges in Uk
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
|Call Now > +91-9999709233
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: (NMC), (WHO)
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: N/A
|Local Language Learning Classes
|NMC Screening Test Help Centre
The Royal College of Surgeons United Kingdom offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Doctor of Medicine
If you want to take the Royal College of Surgeons of England Admission for the 2022-23 session, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help boost your NEET exam preparation.
The UK has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, check the eligibility below.
|It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
|Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|Medium of Teaching
|Duration of Course
|5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission to the Royal College of Surgeons, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bulgaria.
- Authorization of all documents from the Medical University in the UK.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bulgarian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
We have provided you with information regarding the Royal College of Surgeons of England Fees for Indian Students in INR and others in USD. You can check the fees for different courses, which are mentioned below.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and subject to change.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows the Royal College of Surgeons Ranking all over UK & World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute
|Royal College of Surgeons of England
The United Kingdom, comprised of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also the site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
|Official Languages: English
|(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time
|53.6% are Christian, 6.2% other religions, and 40.2% are non-religious (30.3% Agnostics, 9.9% Atheists).
About London City
- London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom, with just over 9 million population.
- It stands on the River Thames in southeast England at the head of a 50-mile (80 km) estuary down to the North Sea.
- London strongly influences its arts, entertainment, fashion, commerce and finance, education, health care, media, science and technology, tourism, and transport and communications.
- London has four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London, Kew Gardens, the combined Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret’s Church.
Royal College of Surgeons of England
Address:-38-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE, United Kingdom
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Royal College of Surgeons of England located?
A. Royal College of Surgeons of England address in 38-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Royal College of Surgeons of England?
A. MBBS Duration at the Royal College of Surgeons of England is 5 Years.
Q. How to apply for the Royal College of Surgeons of England?
A. Candidates who wish to study MBBS at RCS England can apply directly to the college’s official website.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- United States Dollar, Wikipedia
- London, Wikipedia