Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about Haryana’s Top 5 Medical Colleges list. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first must clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Delhi give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided all the Top 5 Medical Colleges in Haryana.
Although Haryana has the most medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Medical Colleges in Haryana.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- List of 5 Medical Colleges in Haryana
- Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
List of 5 Medical Colleges in Haryana
Here are the updated Top 5 MBBS Colleges in Haryana officially made by the NMC. To know detailed info about its Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- The Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice-filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Haryana?
A. There are 5 Government and 7 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Haryana.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Haryana?
A. There are a total of 710 seats in between all the 5 Government Colleges of Haryana.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Haryana?
Q. What is the average fee structure for the Top 5 Medical Colleges in Haryana?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Haryana’s Top 5 Medical Colleges, Click Here.