Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the most prominent medical entrance exam in India. Every year, thousands of students appear for this exam to secure a seat in a reputed medical college. In Arunachal Pradesh, the NEET UG Counselling 2023 will be conducted for the students who have qualified for the NEET 2023 exam. This article will provide all the information about the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023.
Table of Contents
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Brief Description
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Date (Out)
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Merit List (Out)
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Registration Fee
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
- NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||To be announced|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||07/07/2023|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government Seats in Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|No. of BDS Government Seats in Arunachal Pradesh||178|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Date (Out)
The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME) has released the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Schedule.
|On-line provisional Registration through the website|
www.apdhte.nic.in and uploading of documents and
response to queries(if any) by candidates
|7th July 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||18th July 2023|
|Publication of list of eligible Registered candidates||26th July 2023|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the candidates||28th July 2023|
|Filling up choices & locking the Last Date||7th August 2023|
|First Round of seat allotment||9th Aug 2023|
|Physical Reporting in the respective Directorates||9th Aug to 14th Aug 2023|
|Second Round of seat allotment||17th Aug 2023|
|Physical Reporting in the respective Directorates||18th Aug to 22nd Aug 2023|
|Withdrawal of seat(if any)||24th Aug 2023|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Merit List (Out)
The following is the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Merit List:
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Merit List CAT – I||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Merit List CAT – II||Click Here|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission. It must be noted that ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission to Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023.
- Age: The age criteria for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2023 admission is a minimum of 17 years as of December 31, 2023.
- Academic qualification: To apply for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2023, applicants must pass class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects.
- Domicile: Only Arunachal Pradesh domicile candidates are eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission. The following factors will determine the domicile eligibility.
- Candidates who have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the past three years and have studied class 12 from a school situated in the state are eligible.
- Children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), Non-APST employees of the State/Central Government/PSUs serving in Arunachal Pradesh are eligible.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Registration Fee
Interested candidates desirous of taking part in the Online Counseling have to pay a one-time Non-refundable registration fee as under:
|Category – I (APST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Category – II (Non-APST)||Rs. 700/-|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education’s official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look up this PDF.
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
- Result Publication – Round 1
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
- Subsequent rounds
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Jharkhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
The cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam. The following is the NEET cutoff for 2023:-
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720 -137||1014372|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||88592|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||29918|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||12437|
|UR/EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||23|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Previous Year Infomation
Students, if you want the previous year’s Seat Matrix, Result, Merit List, Cutoff etc., we have mentioned in the table below, you can check.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is the Counselling Conducted by authorities of Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023?
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023 online.
How many seats will be allotted through Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023?
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling was conducted for admission to 50 MBBS seats available. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges.
Who will be called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023?
Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling.
When is Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling start?
The authority releases the online application forms.
Do I have to complete an Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 application form?
You must complete an application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling. The online application form is available on the official website of the counselling authority (http://apdhte.nic.in/).
Can I complete the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.