Book a Free Counselling Session for Admission 2022 Book Now

Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: CW Category Dates (Out), Registration, Eligibility, Fees, Documents etc

Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling

Delhi Ayush NEET counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process. A candidate can apply to BAMS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Delhi & GGSIPU. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard. For Admission in DU Colleges, the Counselling Will be Managed by the Faculty of … Read more

Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: BNYS Provisional Merit List (Out), Registration, Fees, Cutoff etc.

Andhra-Pradesh-Ayush-NEET-Counslling

Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 helps students get admission in Andhra Pradesh Ayush Medical Colleges who have qualified NEET Entrance Exam. NEET Counseling is reserved for 85 % of seats for state students and the remaining 15 % of seats for the AIQ quota. Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada, has organized the … Read more

Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

Jammu-and-Kashmir-Ayush-NEET-Counselling

Hello, Aspirants; the most awaited Jammu & Kashmir BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS Counselling registration Starts soon. Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to Ayush courses in various Government/Private Ayush Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Jammu & Kashmir. The counselling procedure will … Read more

Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

Bihar-Ayush-NEET-Counselling

Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The BCECE Board will conduct the counselling through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process of Bihar Ayush counselling with the release of the Bihar Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses … Read more

Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: Round-1 Merit List (Out), Fees, Documents etc.

Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling

HP Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Department of Health & Family Welfare. Admission to Ayush Courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply or participate in HPU BAMS/BHMS Counselling. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Institutions of Himachal … Read more

Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: 2nd Round BHMS Schedule (Out), Eligibility, Fees, Cutoff, Documents etc.

Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling

Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET score. The counselling will be conducted by the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh, online. Authorities will start the registration process of Chandigarh Ayush counselling with the release of the Chandigarh Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first … Read more

Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

Jharkhand-Ayush-NEET-Counselling

JCECE Board(Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is an authority that conducts the Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling Procedure. To take Admission in Ayush Courses like BAMS/BHMS/BUMS is based on NEET Scorecard, and only those NEET students can apply or participate in Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the … Read more

Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

MP Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

Dear Applicants, MP Ayush NEET counselling 2022 will start after the results of the NEET Exam. The counselling procedure is for those applicants who have scored equal to or above the minimum cutoff in the NEET exam. It is a centralized online counselling process through which applicants can apply to various government / private AYUSH … Read more

Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022

Chhattisgarh Ayush-NEET Counselling

Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The counselling will be conducted online by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur. Authorities will start the registration process of Chhattisgarh Ayush counselling with the release of the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first … Read more

Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: Seat Allotment List (Out), Dates, Fees, Documents etc.

Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling

Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: The Puducherry State Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Centralised Admission Committee Government of Puducherry. Admission to BAMS Courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply or participate in Puducherry BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Counselling 2022. Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has released the online registration form for Puducherry … Read more