Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh is one of the prestigious Medical colleges, most popularly known as ASMC Pratapgarh, located at Pure Keshav Rai Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh. The College was established in 2021 with a mission to provide a world-class facility for medical education, health care, and research. The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh|
|Popular Name||Autonomous State Medical College, Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh|
|Location||Pure Keshav Rai Pratapgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||100|
Admission to various Programmes at Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Course||Fees per annum|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Autonomous State Medical College, Pratapgarh
Address: Autonomous State Medical College, Pure Keshav Rai Pratapgarh U.P.-230001