Hello Students. Are you prepared for the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling? It is organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET); Lucknow, also known as UPDGME, conducts the counselling session for UP MBBS/BDS admissions in 2022. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Uttar Pradesh through UP MBBS counselling 2022. DMET Lucknow will release the NEET 2022 cutoff UP after completing the admission process. Considering the MBBS course admission, you must know Uttar Pradesh Medical College Fee Structure.
|Latest Update: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the 2nd Round merit list of Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling at upneet.gov.in|
Before discussing the details of the UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||22/10/2022|
|UP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in UP||3178|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Uttar Pradesh||4200|
|No. of Government BDS Seats in UP||250|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in UP||2300|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Counselling Dates (Out)
DMET Lucknow has released the UP NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling dates for the 2nd Round to admission in MBBS/BDS Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in UP; let’s look.
|Online Registration Starting||11/11/2022 (04.00 PM) to 14/11/2022 (02.00 PM)|
|Security Deposit amount|
|Merit List Announced||14/11/2022|
|Date of Verification of Online Records||12/11/2022 to 15/11/2022|
|Online Choice Filling||16/11/2022 (04.00 PM) to 18/11/2022 (02.00 PM)|
|Date of declaration of result||20/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
|To download the allotment letter and take the admission.||21/11/2022 to 24/11/2022|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 1st Round Revised Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1 Revised Schedule Date. Let’s have a look.
|Security deposit date||01/11/2022|
|The Online Choice Filling date|
04/11/2022 at 01:00 PM
|Result Declaration Date||08/11/2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letter and taking admission||09/11/2022 to 13/11/2022|
UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) released the UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling schedule for admission in MBBS/BDS courses; Candidates who want to be admitted to Government/Private Medical or Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh can check the complete schedule here.
|Online registration starting date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 28/10/2022 (Noon 02.00 PM)|
|Registration amount submission date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 28/10/2022|
|Security deposit date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 30/10/2022|
|State Merit List Declaration Date Likely Date||29/10/2022|
|Online choice filling dates|
04/11/2022 at 01:00 PM
|Result Declaration date|
|Date of downloading the allotment letter and taking admission|
09/11/2022 to 13/11/2022
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
UP NEET Counselling Round-Wise Candidates List 2022 (Out)
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Round-1 Wrong Admitted & Round-2 Wrong verified Candidates List Let’s Have a Look
|UP NEET UG Round-1 Wrong Admitted Candidates List||Click Here|
|UP NEET UG Round-2 Wrong verified Candidates List||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Merit List (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the 2nd Round merit list of Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling for MBBS/BDS course. Students we have mentioned below.
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG round-2 Merit List||Click Here|
UP NEET UG 1st Round for Allotted Candidates from 2022 (Out)
Today is the last admission date for the allotted candidates from the first round of online counselling of UP NEET UG 2022.
UP NEET Counselling Nodal Centre List 2022 (Out)
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP released the Uttar Pradesh Medical Institute of Nodal Centre in 2022.
|Medical Colleges of Nodal Centre||Medical Colleges of Nodal Centre|
|King George’s Medical University Lucknow||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow|
|GSVM Medical College, Kanpur||Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra|
|Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut||M.L.N.Medical College, Prayagraj|
|BRD Medical College Gorakhpur||Medical College, Saharanpur|
|Government Institute of Medical Sciences Greater Noida||Bareilly International University, Bareilly|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Muradabad|
Uttar Pradesh Private Medical Colleges/Minority Fee Structure 2022 (Out)
Here in this section, we provide information about the Uttar Pradesh Private MBBS and minority College Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with the college’s Name.
|Uttar Pradesh Private Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Download Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Private College minority Fee Structure||Download Here|
Uttar Pradesh Private Dental Colleges/BDS Fee Structure 2022 (Out)
This section provides information about the Uttar Pradesh Private Dental and BDS College Fee Structure. You can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with the college’s Name.
|Uttar Pradesh Private Dental Colleges Fee Structure||Download Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Private Dental College BDS Fee Structure||Download Here|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Choice Filling Instructions
- All candidates must check their eligibility before choice feeling.
- OBC/SC/ST/EWS/FF certificate issued by•tJP Govt on the defined format will only be accepted.
- Certificates issued by UP Govt for central Services will not be accepted.
- It will be mandatory for candidates who have passed their High School or Intermediate or both from another state to present the original Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the UP Govt.
- PWD-related certificates issued by the Centers nominated by NMC/MCC will be valid.
- For NCC Category, a “C-Certificate” with an “A Grade or B Grade” issued by the Competent Authority on the prescribed format will be valid.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Round-1 Merit List 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG counselling 2022 round 1 merit list. We have mentioned it below.
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 1st Round Merit List||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS merit list 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Merit List dates related to the UP MBBS & BDS 2022 merit list below.
|Uttar Pradesh 1st Round Merit list||30/10/2022|
|2nd Round Merit list||To be Announced|
UP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are needed for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years as of 31-12-2022.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for MBBS or BDS Courses admission.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Fees
This section provides information about Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling Fee in INR for General, Other Background Classes, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes categories. Let’s have a look.
|Category||Non-Refundable Registration Fee|
|–||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities|
|UR||INR 1,000||INR 5,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||INR 500||INR 5,000|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Please click here for more information on Uttar Pradesh Counselling Statistics.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you must enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- 6Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter details like Name and Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2022 counselling fee.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in a list, followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at UP NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
The candidates will have to pay the security money through a demand draft favouring Director General, Medical Education & Training, UP. The Demand Draft will be payable at the nodal office in Lucknow. The security money will be returned to the candidates after completing the admission procedure to Medical College. The Security money will be paid at the time of the Document Verification. Below we have mentioned the College wise Security Money for MBBS Admission:
- Rs. 30,000/- (Security Money government colleges)
- Rs. 2,00,000/- (Security Money for Private medical colleges)
- Rs. 1,00,000/- (Security Money Private Dental colleges)
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Uttar Pradesh Category-wise Seat Reservation Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS 2022 Counselling category seat reservation criteria; you can check the seat reservation percentage of general, SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, NCC etc.
|Reservation Types||Categories||Seat Reservation|
|Vertical Reservation||Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Horizontal Reservation||Freedom Fighters||2%|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who conducts Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 counselling?
A. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, conducts UP NEET 2022.
Q. Who will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
A. Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
Q. On which mode Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
A. The counselling will be conducted online for Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS admission 2022.
Q. How many MBBS seats will be offered through the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling?
A. There are a total of 6428 MBBS and 2251 BDS seats offered by the authorities for admission to medical and dental colleges.