The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) released the UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling schedule for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Every counselling is organized by the (DMET) Lucknow, also known as UPDGME, which conducts the counselling session for UP MBBS & BDS admissions in 2022. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Uttar Pradesh through UP MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the Uttar Pradesh BDS Mop-UP Round 2 merit list at upneet.gov.in|
Before discussing the details of the UP NEET UG Counselling 2022 Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, For NEET UG Updates.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||22/10/2022|
|UP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in UP||3178|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Uttar Pradesh||4200|
|No. of Government BDS Seats in UP||250|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in UP||2300|
UP BDS Mop-UP Round 2 Counselling Dates (Out)
Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Mop-Up 2nd Round Counselling Schedule for BDS Course.
|Online registration start date||06/01/2023 on 11.00 PM to 07/01/2023 on 02.00 PM|
|Registration fee submission date||06/01/2023 on 11.00 PM to 07/01/2023 on 06.00 PM|
|Security Fee Deposit Date||06/01/2023 on 11.00 PM to 07/01/2023|
|online record verification||06/01/2023 afternoon 02.00 PM to 07/01/2023|
|Expected date of release of merit list||07/01/2023|
|Online Choice Filling||09/01/2023 morning 11.00 AM to 11/01/2023 morning 10.00 AM|
|Date of declaration of result||11/01/2023 to 12/01/2023|
|Date of downloading allotment letter and taking admission||12/01/2023 to 14/01/2023|
UP NEET UG 2022 Offline Mop-Up Round Dates (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET Offline Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule for the Medical and Dental courses.
|Date of allotment on the seats of Government Medical College MBBS / BDS course||26/12/2022 at 10.30 AM|
|Date of allotment of MBBS course seats in the private colleges||26/12/2022 at 12.00 noon|
|Date of allotment on the seats of Private colleges MBBS course (in the direction of seats remaining vacant)||27/12/2022 at 10.00 AM|
|Date of allotment on seats of Private College BDS Course||27/12/2022 at 11.00 AM|
|Date of admission||On-Spot Parvesh Parkirya will be completed on the date of allotment itself.|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Mop-Up Round Counselling Dates (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the UP NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule. Applicants must follow these schedules to get admission in the Mop-Up round to dreaming medical/dental colleges in UP; let’s Look.
|Online Registration & Registration Deposit Fees||06/12/2022 on 02.00 PM to 09/12/2022 on 02.00 PM|
|Security Fees Deposit||06/12/2022 on 02.00 PM to 09/12/2022 on 02.00 PM|
|Likely date of release of the merit list||09/12/2022|
|Online Choice Filling||10/12/2022 on 12.00 PM to 13/12/2022|
|Date of declaration of result||15/12/2022|
|The download of the allotment letter and date of taking admission||16/12/2022 to 18/12/2022|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Counselling Dates (Out)
DMET Lucknow has released the UP NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling dates for the 2nd Round to admission in MBBS/BDS Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in UP; let’s look.
|Online Registration Starting||11/11/2022 (04.00 PM) to 14/11/2022 (02.00 PM)|
|Security Deposit amount|
|Merit List Announced||14/11/2022|
|Date of Verification of Online Records||12/11/2022 to 15/11/2022|
|Online Choice Filling||16/11/2022 (04.00 PM) to 18/11/2022 (02.00 PM)|
|Date of declaration of result||20/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
|To download the allotment letter and take the admission.||21/11/2022 to 24/11/2022|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 1st Round Revised Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1 Revised Schedule Date. Let’s have a look.
|Security deposit date||01/11/2022|
|The Online Choice Filling date|
04/11/2022 at 01:00 PM
|Result Declaration Date||08/11/2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letter and taking admission||09/11/2022 to 13/11/2022|
UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) released the UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling schedule for admission in MBBS/BDS courses; Candidates who want to be admitted to Government/Private Medical or Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh can check the complete schedule here.
|Online registration starting date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 28/10/2022 (Noon 02.00 PM)|
|Registration amount submission date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 28/10/2022|
|Security deposit date||22/10/2022 (noon 2.00 PM) to 30/10/2022|
|State Merit List Declaration Date Likely Date||29/10/2022|
|Online choice filling dates|
04/11/2022 at 01:00 PM
|Result Declaration date|
|Date of downloading the allotment letter and taking admission|
09/11/2022 to 13/11/2022
UP NEET Counselling Nodal Centre List 2022 (Out)
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP released the Uttar Pradesh Medical Institute of Nodal Centre in 2022.
|Medical Colleges of Nodal Centre||Medical Colleges of Nodal Centre|
|King George’s Medical University Lucknow||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow|
|GSVM Medical College, Kanpur||Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra|
|Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut||M.L.N.Medical College, Prayagraj|
|BRD Medical College Gorakhpur||Medical College, Saharanpur|
|Government Institute of Medical Sciences Greater Noida||Bareilly International University, Bareilly|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Muradabad|
Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Choice Filling Instructions
- All candidates must check their eligibility before choice feeling.
- OBC/SC/ST/EWS/FF certificate issued by•tJP Govt on the defined format will only be accepted.
- Certificates issued by UP Govt for central Services will not be accepted.
- It will be mandatory for candidates who have passed their High School or Intermediate or both from another state to present the original Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the UP Govt.
- PWD-related certificates issued by the Centers nominated by NMC/MCC will be valid.
- For NCC Category, a “C-Certificate” with an “A Grade or B Grade” issued by the Competent Authority on the prescribed format will be valid.
UP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are needed for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years as of 31-12-2022.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for MBBS or BDS Courses admission.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Fees
This section provides information about Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling Fee in INR for General, Other Background Classes, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes categories. Let’s have a look.
|Category||Non-Refundable Registration Fee|
|–||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities|
|UR||INR 1,000||INR 5,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||INR 500||INR 5,000|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Please click here for more information on Uttar Pradesh Counselling Statistics.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you must enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- 6Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter details like Name and Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2022 counselling fee.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in a list, followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at UP NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
The candidates will have to pay the security money through a demand draft favouring Director General, Medical Education & Training, UP. The Demand Draft will be payable at the nodal office in Lucknow. The security money will be returned to the candidates after completing the admission procedure to Medical College. The Security money will be paid at the time of the Document Verification. Below we have mentioned the College wise Security Money for MBBS Admission:
- Rs. 30,000/- (Security Money government colleges)
- Rs. 2,00,000/- (Security Money for Private medical colleges)
- Rs. 1,00,000/- (Security Money Private Dental colleges)
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Uttar Pradesh Category-wise Seat Reservation Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS 2022 Counselling category seat reservation criteria; you can check the seat reservation percentage of general, SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, NCC etc.
|Reservation Types||Categories||Seat Reservation|
|Vertical Reservation||Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%||”|
|Horizontal Reservation||Freedom Fighters||2%|
UP NEET UG Merit List 2022 (Out)
Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 1st/2nd and Mop-Up Round Merit List and Candidates eligible list. We have mentioned in the PDF UP NEET UG 2022 Counselling Merit Lists.
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Mop-Up Round Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Mop-Up Round Not Eligible for Allotment Process||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Mop-Up Round-2 Merit List for BDS||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG round-2 Merit List||Click Here|
|UP NEET UG Round-2 Wrong verified Candidates List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 1st Round Merit List||Click Here|
|UP NEET UG Round-1 Wrong Admitted Candidates List||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Fee Structure 2022 (Out)
Here in this section, we provide information about the Uttar Pradesh Private MBBS and minority College Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with the college’s Name.
|UP Private Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Download Here|
|UP Private College minority Fee Structure||Download Here|
|BDS Fee Structure|
|UP Private minority Dental Colleges Fee Structure||Download Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Private Dental College BDS Fee Structure||Download Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 counselling?
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, conducts UP NEET 2022 Counselling.
Who will be eligible for UP MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted online for Uttar Pradesh MBBS & BDS admission 2022.
How many MBBS seats will be offered through the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling?
A total of 6428 MBBS and 2251 BDS seats are offered by the authorities for admission to medical and dental colleges.
2 thoughts on “Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022: Mop-Up Round-2 Merit List (Out), Dates, Eligibility, Process, Fees etc.”
What is the possibility of govt medical college in utter Pradesh for MBBS. If AIR is 44154
Contact the admission counsellor (9873-056-333); they will guide you properly.