Bangladesh University of Professionals was earlier known as BUP. It was founded in the year 2008. It is a Public University that provides professional degrees and runs undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees through its faculties and affiliated institutes, academics, and organizations. BUP Bangladesh is equipped with a Diploma degree in different languages. The university’s youngest university is confident in furthering the knowledge in national security, technology and modern science to achieve the desired human resources development of the country.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- About Bangladesh
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Bangladesh University of Professionals|
|Popular Name||BUP Bangladesh|
|Location||Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Institute Type||Public University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Recognized by||University Grants Commission of Bangladesh|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||Master of Public Health|
|Number of Faculty||07|
|Ranking||Country Ranking – 28|
World Ranking – 8223
(Sources: 4icu.org/ )
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bangladesh|
|Master of Pubic Health||–|
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
About Dhaka City
- Dhaka is a megacity of about 16 million people, with an area of about 1353 sq. km.
- Dhaka is the largest city in Bangladesh, and it is the capital city.
- Dhaka is within the monsoon climate zone and has nearly 80% of the annual average rainfall of 1,854 mm between May and September.
- Dhaka experiences an annual average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, and monthly means vary between 18 degrees Celsius in January and 29 degrees Celsius in August.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Bangladesh University of Professionals, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
2 thoughts on “Bangladesh University of Professionals 2022-23: Admission, Courses, Fee”
BUP is not a medical college or do not offers any kind of medical or mbbs course…the information given is not true.
Thanks for the correction.