Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow is one of the reputed Private Dental College in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow and was founded in 2000-01. The College is affiliated with Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
This article will provide you with detailed information about BBD College of Dental Sciences Lucknow, like Fees Structure and Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Science Lucknow
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow Campus Video
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Science Lucknow
Under the leadership of our Principal, Prof. Dr B. Rajkumar, an eminent scholar and academician of International fame, Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences is endowed with world-renowned faculty.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Science Lucknow|
|Popular Name||BBDCODS Lucknow, Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow|
|Location||BBD City Faizabad Road, Lucknow|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated to||Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at BBDCODS Lucknow:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
MDS Courses & Intake Capacity
BBD College Of Dental Science Lucknow provides quality education and offers the following MDS course.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||3 Years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3||3 Years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||5||3 Years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||2||3 Years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6||3 Years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6||3 Years|
We will let you know about the BBD College Of Dental Science Lucknow BDS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BBD College Of Dental Science Lucknow, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for BBD Dental College Lucknow, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of Babu Banarasi Das Dental College for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to BBDCODS Lucknow, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For U.G. Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Babu Banarasi Das Dental College Lucknow Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Babu Banarasi Das College Dental Lucknow|
Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow
Address: BBD City Faizabad Road, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow-226028
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.updcrc.ac.in/about-dept.aspx
Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow Campus Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow?
A. Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow is BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow have a hostel?
A. Yes, Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow?
A. 111, Faizabad Rd, Atif Vihar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226028.
Q. Is Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow is government or private?
A. Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences Lucknow is private.