Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Vadodara are some of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Manubhai dental college and was founded in 2000-01. The college is affiliated with Maharaja Krushnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Gujarat.
Aspirants, if you are searching for complete information about the college, then you are in the right place. This article will provide you with detailed information about Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Manubhai Patel Dental College & Dental Hospital
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manubhai Patel Dental College & Dental Hospital
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MP Dental College Vadodara.
|College Name||Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||MP Dental College Vadodara, Manubhai dental college|
|Affiliated to||Maharaja Krushnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University|
|Approved By||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Gujrat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Attached with:–SSG Hospital, Govt. Medical College
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Vadodara.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 Years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS (Specializations)||Intake (Seat Capacity)|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
Here this selection will let you about MP Dental College Vadodara BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MP Dental College Vadodara, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under MP Dental College Vadodara. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of MP Dental College Vadodara for various Medical Courses is Mentioned Below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||4.25 lakhs||7.45 lakhs||40000 $|
MDS Course Fees
This section will provide detailed information about the Manubhai Patel Dental College, Vadodara MDS course fees structure for all MDS specializations; let’s look.
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||4,50,000/-|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||29,55,000/-|
|MDS Periodontology and Implantology||19,50,000/-|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||32,50,000/-|
|MDS Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge||25, 50,000/-|
Note: Above mention, fees are approximate and will be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that they are a local Ahmedabad/Surat city student from the Dean of the respective institute. This candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or other process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the admission committee’s website, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to MP Dental College Vadodara, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Gujarat Counselling Authority.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Vadodara Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Gujarat & in India:
|Name of Institute||Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Vadodara|
Manubhai Patel Dental College and Hospital Vadodara
Address: Vishwajyoti Ashram, Nr. Vishwamitri Bridge Munj Mahuda, Vadodara, Gujarat- 390011
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.mpdentalcollege.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in MP Dental College Vadodara?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in MP Dental College Vadodara is 40.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for MP Dental College Vadodara?
A. MP Dental College Vadodara’s BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does MP Dental College Vadodara have a hostel?
A. Yes, MP Dental College Vadodara provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to MP Dental College Vadodara?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to MP Dental College Vadodara.
Q. Can I know the exact location of MP Dental College Vadodara?
A. Vishwajyoti Ashram, Nr. Vishwamitri Bridge Munj Mahuda, Vadodara, Gujarat- 390011
Q. Is MP Dental College Vadodara government or private?
A. MP Dental College Vadodara is Pvt.