Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as IDST Dental College Modinagar and was founded in 2000-01. Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the best dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to the Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar, you should know about BDS at IDST Dental College Modinagar Fee Structure, Course Offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, and Facilities. Available and complete IDST Dental College reviews & more!
Table of Contents
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar
- Courses Offered
- BDS Syllabus
- BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies Modinagar
The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Under the direction of exceptionally experienced faculty, students pursue a rigorous course of study at a nationally ranked college through their various degree and certificate programs. Clinics within the College accept patients of all ages.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Admission to various Programmes at the Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies Modinagar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
Hostel Fees Session 2020-21 (Latest)
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year)|
|Non AC||0.85 Lac|
|Security Deposit||3.00 Lac|
|Miscellaneous Fee||0.40 lac|
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
IDST Modinagar cut-off 2020 (Gender Male)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|