Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune is one of Bharatpur’s newly established Government medical colleges. The College is Popularly Known as Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune. The College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College PuneFees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune.
|Name of Institute||Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune|
|Popular Name||Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune|
|Year of Establishment||2022|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24-Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune provides quality education and offers the following UG Courses.
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune.
Here this selection, we will let you know about the Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these Useful Resources about Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
Candidates who are searching for the Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune Fees Structure for the MBBS course; then you are in the right place. In this section, we are providing the complete fees for Courses. Let’s have a look.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune.
|Name of Institute||Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune|
Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Pune
Address: GVF7+5CM, Gandhinagar, Mangalwar Peth
Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011
Official Website: https://www.bavmcpune.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Maharashtra?
There are 30 Government and 33 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Maharashtra.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Maharashtra?
There are a total of 4,430 seats among all the 30 Government Colleges of Maharashtra.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Maharashtra?
There are a total of 4,570 seats among all the 33 Private Colleges of Maharashtra.