The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Students, are you preparing for the NEET 2023 Examination? This article will let you know about Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023. The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. Advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Maharashtra counselling 2023.
Table of Contents
- NEET 2023 Brief Description
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the HP NEET 2023 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, For NEET UG Updates.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 203 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in Maharashtra||4925|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Maharashtra||5270|
|No. of Govt BDS Seats in Maharashtra||288|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in Maharashtra||3200|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Mahasshttra NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying to the Maharashtra MBBS & BDS Counselling. You can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile, wise course eligibility, etc. & also narrow the NRI student’s eligibility criteria for Maharashtra MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|Nationality||The candidate must be an Indian National.|
The candidate must be registered with the State CET cell, Mumbai, through an online application on the website of the State CET Cell.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Candidate will be eligible for Government / Corporation / Government Aided / Private unaided college for 2021-22 only. Provided such candidates have passed 10th & 12th from the State of Maharashtra and should be in a domicile of Maharashtra or staying in a state of Maharashtra for a minimum period of 10 years.
|Eligibility for Institutional Quota (For Courses other than MBBS and BDS Course)||Any eligible candidates on An India basis can be admitted, including non-resident Indians (NRI) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), as well as Outside Maharashtra candidates (OMS) who had appeared for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test and were declared eligible for admission to undergraduate Medical and Dental courses, by inter-se-merit amongst candidates who apply for institutional quota seats. The Competent Authority will fill these seats through CAP. If remaining vacant after all CAP rounds, such seats will be surrendered to the respective institute for an institutional-level round.|
|Eligiblity for Institutional Quota (For Courses other than MBBS and BDS Course)||Any eligible candidates on An India basis can be admitted, including non-resident Indians (NRI) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), as well as Outside Maharashtra candidates (OMS) who had appeared for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test and were declared eligible for admission to undergraduate Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics and B.Sc Nursing Courses, by inter-se-merit amongst candidates who apply for institutional quota seats. Respective institutes will fill these seats by calling applications at the individual institutions from all eligible candidates registered with the State CET cell.|
|Domicile of Candidate||The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra (Except candidates under clauses 4.1.3, 4.1.4, 4.7, 4.8, Annexures C and E). The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2004 to be eligible for all Health Science Courses. The Birth certificate indicating the candidate’s name, Secondary School Certificate, i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth, will constitute valid proof.|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023 Application Fee
This section provides the Maharashtra MBBS & BDS counselling 2023 online application form fee in INR for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. Candidates can check the categories-wise application fee. Let’s have a look.
|For State quota for all courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Institutional quota||Rs. 5000/-|
|For both quota||Rs. 6000/-|
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to register for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2023. But first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2023. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidates, who are eligible during document verification and received Acknowledgement of Document Verification, can only fill out the Preference Form.
- The candidate should submit one Preference Form. After filling and submitting the Preference Form, no chance will be given to fill the new preference form / change the preferences.
- Login with Application No. / Username, Password and Document Verification Code. Document Verification Code is mentioned in Acknowledgement at the left-down corner.
- After Login, the Preference Form will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in a Minimum of 1 preference and a Maximum of 300 choices.
- One hundred preferences will be displayed, one after another, in TAB. You must click < SAVE Preferences > with all 100 filled choices to display the next TAB for the following 100 preferences.
- Candidate must click < Lock Preferences > for final submission of Preference Form.
- Before < Lock Preferences > Candidate can change Preference and < Save Preferences > by multiple Logout & Login.
- Before < Lock Preferences >, please check your Preferences carefully. After final submission, any change of Preferences after locking is not allowed.
- For Final submission, Click < FINISH > on TAB, then < Lock Preferences > TAB will open. You have to click the checkbox as you check all the preferences and then click on < Lock Preferences >.
- If a Candidate fails to < Lock Preferences >, their Preference Form will not be saved and will be rejected.
- After submitting the form, please get the printout of the Preference Form.
- The candidate should not send this office a copy of the filled Preference form.
- Your login session may expire in 10 Minutes, So Please < SAVE Preferences > in 10 Minutes. Hence candidates should decide on a preference to be filled in advance.
- The preference code is a four-digit college code specific to each college.
- Candidate should ensure about a particular code, that given faculty is available in the said College/Institute from the table of seat matrix.
- Candidates must fill out the Preference form in advance to avoid a last-day rush. They should not wait till the last date to fill out the Preference form. This office will not consider delays due to electricity failure or technical faults.
- Candidates can fill online preference form multiple times before clicking submit button. Once the submit button is related, there is no provision to change the preferences. These preferences will be used for 1st round and subsequent rounds of the selection/upgradation process, if any. Upgradation in the following round is compulsory.
- The candidate should fill in a four-digit number of all the colleges(more than 300) given in this brochure from pages 26 to 41.
- While submitting, the preferred candidate must go through the Admissions Regulating Authority / Admission Regulating Authority and also on the website of the respective college for tuition fees, other fees and other terms and conditions.
- Candidate submitting preference for a college/course indicates that they have accepted tuition fees, other fees and other terms and conditions of that college.
- While filling out the preference form, candidates must consider all the colleges, including colleges not approved by the respective council. A non-recognized / non-approved college gets recognition/ approval during the selection process of the First Round or Second Round, and the same preferences will be considered. A candidate not filling the importance of a college (because it is not recognized/ not approved) will not be considered for selection in that college if the said college, later on, gets approval/ recognition.
- If the total college intake capacity shown in the current brochure is increased/ decreased during the admission process, the same choices will be considered while preparing the selection list.
- There are the following eventualities that may/ may not happen after submitting choices.
College capacity may increase (e.g. 100 to 150)
College capacity may decrease (e.g. 150 to 100)
College may be derecognized (Capacity 100 to Zero)
- In all eventualities, fresh preferences will not be called again. Candidates must consider all the above eventualities while filling choices/preferences.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Maharashtra candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of filled application form (DMER)
- Nationality certificate
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling Previous Year Infomation
Students, if you want the previous year’s Seat Matrix, Result, Merit List, Cutoff etc, we have mentioned in the table below, you can check.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Maharashtra NEET 2023 Counselling?
The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra conducts NEET 2023.
Who will be eligible for Maharashtra MBBS & BDS counselling 2023?
Maharashtra MBBS & BDS admission 2023 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Maharashtra MBBS & BDS counselling will be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted online for Maharashtra MBBS admission 2023.
When will the Maharashtra MBBS & BDS Counselling Application be out?
The authority releases the online application forms.
Is Maharashtra MBBS & BDS Counselling Offline?
No. The Counselling will be conducted Online mode.
What is the Application Fee for Maharashtra MBBS & BDS State Quota Counselling?
To sit for counselling, students must fill out an application form. The application form fee is Rs. 1000/- for all category students.
2 thoughts on “Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023: Dates (Soon), Registration, Eligibility, Fees, Cutoff, Documents”
I missed the registration for counselling what should I do now
You can participate in the Second round of counselling and for further guidance contact the admission counsellor at 9873-056-333.