Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 counselling BCECE Board will conduct the counselling online mode. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard. Candidates for Admission in 1st Year of Ayush Courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges.
Throughout this article, you will get the complete information about Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
|Latest Update: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the category-wise seat distribution of Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Round-Wise Dates 2022 (Out)
- Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Dates (Out)
- Bihar Ayush NEET Category Wise Distribution Seats 2022 (Out)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Bihar Ayush Counselling Fees
- Cutoff 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 November 2022 (Started)|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||05/10/2023|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government BAMS Seat in Bihar||163|
|No. of Private BAMS Seat in Bihar||105|
|No. of Govt BHMS Seat in Bihar||60|
|No. of Private BHMS Seat in Bihar||400|
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Round-Wise Dates 2022 (Out)
Here this section will provide Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling round-wise schedule for BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Course. you can check here all the information details, let’s have a look.
|Seat Matrix posting on the website||18.01.2023|
|Starting date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for Seat Allotment||21.01.2023|
|Last date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||26.01.2023|
|Provisional seat allotment result publication date||30.01.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order and Choice Upgradation (1st Round)||30.01.2023 to 02.02.2023|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||31.01.2023 to 02.02.2023|
|Provisional seat allotment result publication date||07.02.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||07.02.2023 to 09.02.2023|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round||08.02.2023 to 09.02.2023|
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Dates (Out)
Candidates must note that the Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Schedule Online filling of the Application form / Registration for admission in the BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Course shall be done once only. Let’s Have a look.
|Online Registration starting date||05.01.2023|
|Online Registration closing date||14.01.2023 (10.00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||14.01.2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||15.01.2023|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||17.01.2023|
|The proposed date for the Choice filling and Counselling Programme||To be published later on.|
Noted: Check for more information about the Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling.
Bihar Ayush NEET Category Wise Distribution Seats 2022 (Out)
This section will provide Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Category-wise distinction seats. let’s have a look
|Bihar Ayush NEET Category Wise Distribution Seats||Click Here|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of Ayush NEET Eligibility Criteria. Let’s have a look.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as a core subject in Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 17 years as of December 31, 2021|
Maximum: 25 years of age or more for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates
|Qualifying Marks||UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%|
(minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2022 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2022 Application number, Ayush NEET 2022 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate their account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate needs to click on the “Sign in” button again and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport-size photograph and signature as per the specification and format; after uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- The candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button on the next screen.
Step 5: Pay the Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling Fee
- The candidates need to pay the following amount for the counselling fee to submit the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay the processing charge in addition to the counselling fee.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022 (Original)
- Score Card of NEET(UG)-2022 (Original)
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the admissions requirements in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-size photographs were pasted on the NEET Admit Card (UG)-2022.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / SMQ / EWS Certificate etc.
Bihar Ayush Counselling Fees
Here this section will provide Bihar Ayush Counselling Fee. Let’s have a look.
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Bihar Ayush 2022 counselling?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar Ayush counselling.
In which mode Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The counselling for Bihar NEET 2022 admission will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
What is the eligibility percentage required for Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling?
The Eligibility percentage for participating in Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling is:
OBC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
BC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayuhs NEET UG
SC/ST-Cutoff Score 30th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
OC PH-Cutoff Score 35th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
How can I participate in AYUSH Counselling?
Go to aaccc.gov.in.
On the homepage, go to the Registration Link.
On the next window, insert roll numbers and passwords.
Login again with the system-generated IDs.
Fill in the details, including personal details and educational information.
Submit and pay the application fee.
- Ayurveda Vs Allopathy
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- MBBS Vs BAMS VS BHMS