Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai are some of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Navi Mumbai. The college is popularly known as BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai. It was established in the year 2005 to undertake the introductory B.D.S. degree course. The college is affiliated with the Deemed to be University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital (BVDU Navi Mumbai) Fees Structure. Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital Navi Mumbai, India. BVDU Navi Mumbai was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of this college.
|College Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital Navi Mumbai|
|Popular Name||BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai|
|Affiliation with||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Maharastra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Deemed to be University
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai. BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai faculty members are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standard of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NIR Fees (Annual)|
|Subjects||Management fees (In Rs.)||NRI Fees (US$)|
|Operative Conservative Dentistry||13,00,000/- per year||35,000/- per year|
|Prosthodontics||13,00,000/- per year||35,000/- per year|
|Orthodontics||13,00,000/- per year||35,000/- per year|
|Periodontics||13,00,000/- per year||35,000/- per year|
|Pedodontics||13,00,000/- per year||35,000/- per year|
No NRI Seats in 1) Periodontics 2) Pedodontics
|Stipend||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|37,000 per month||40,500 per month||43,500 per month||–|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one center for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||BVDU Dental College Navi Mumbai|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital
Address: Sector-07, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
City: Navi Mumbai-400614
Official Website: https://dchmumbai.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in BVDU Dental College?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in BVDU Dental College is 100.
Q. Does BVDU Dental College have a hostel?
A. Yes, BVDU Dental College provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to BVDU Dental College?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to be admitted to ADC Beed.
Q. Can I know the exact location of BVDU Dental College?
A. Sector-07, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. State- Maharashtra
Q. Is BVDU Dental College government or private?
A. BVDU Dental College is a private dental college.