Chuvash State Medical University Russia, named after I.N. Ulyanov, was founded in 1967, and it is one of the best educational universities in Russia. Chuvash State University was affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and approved by the National Medical Commission. Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Chuvash State Medical University Russia, like Facilities, Chuvash State Medical University Courses, Admission Process, Chuvash State Medical University Tuition Fees, Living costs, Chuvash State Medical University MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Advantage & Disadvantage Study MBBS in Russia, Chuvash State Medical University Official Website, Chuvash State Medical University Requirements etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Chuvash State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Chuvash Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Chuvash State Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1967|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated with||Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Chuvash State Medical University Russia Ranking||Country Rank: 111|
World Rank: 4118
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Chuvash State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
The medical facilities of Chuvash State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Chuvash State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- The university is using English medium language for teaching international students.
- The teachers of the university are very much experienced.
- The accommodation at Chuvash State University is very much affordable.
- The Chuvash State University is one of the top universities in Russia.
- If the student’s graduates from Chuvash State University gets the chance to work globally.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Chuvash State Medical University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Chuvash Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The Chuvash State Medical University fees 2021 & Chuvash State Medical University mbbs fees for the undergraduate medical course are stated in the section. Hence, for the Chuvash State Medical University fee Structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particulars||1st Year (Fees)||Hostel Fees|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Chuvash State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Chuvash State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Cheboksary City
- Cheboksary is the capital city of Chuvashia, Russia and a port on the Volga River.
- The city is located in the Volga Upland region and stands on the shore of the Cheboksary Reservoir.
- Its area is 250.9 square kilometres (96.9 sq mi).
- The satellite city of Novocheboksarsk is located about 6 kilometres (3+1⁄2 mi) east of Cheboksary.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Chuvash State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Chuvash State Medical University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Chuvash State Medical University Russia located?
Chuvash State Medical University Russia is located along Cheboksary, Chuvashia Republic, Russia, 428034.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does CSMU Russia accept transferees?
CSMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at CSMU Russia?
CSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Chuvash State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia