Chuvash State University Russia, named after I.N. Ulyanov, was founded in 1967. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Chuvash State University was affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and approved by the National Medical Commission. When talking about top medical universities in Russia, Chuvash State Medical University is among the most trustworthy names. It offers graduation courses along with post-graduation, doctorate, and speciality courses.
Chuvash State University is one of the most famous higher medical education institutions. Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Chuvash State Medical University Russia like Facilities, like Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Chuvash State University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chuvash State University Russia
Chuvash State University Russia is functioned in various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors who teach Russian and English medical subjects.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Chuvash State University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Chuvash State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Chuvash State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1967|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated with||Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Chuvash State University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Chuvash State University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Chuvash State Medical University Russia Admission 2023:
Note: Chuvash State University Russia Hostel provides the best living structure to the students.
Chuvash State University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Chuvash State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Chuvash State University Russia?
- The university is using English medium language for teaching international students.
- The teachers at the university are very much experienced.
- The accommodation at Chuvash State University is very much affordable.
- The Chuvash State University is one of the top universities in Russia.
- If the students graduate from Chuvash State University, they get the chance to work globally.
Faculty & Staff
Chuvash Medical University Russia has more than 60 departments and has seven faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Chuvash State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Chuvash State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before admission to Chuvash State University Russia, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Chuvash State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Chuvash State University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||1st Year (Fees)||Hostel Fees|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Chuvash State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Chuvash State University Russia ranking all around Russia and Chuvash State University Russia World Ranking all around the world; the data is stated:-
|Name of Institute||Chuvash State University Russia|
Chuvash State University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Chuvash State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Cheboksary City
- Cheboksary is the capital city of Chuvashia, Russia and a port on the Volga River.
- The city is located in the Volga Upland region and stands on the shore of the Cheboksary Reservoir.
- Its area is 250.9 square kilometres (96.9 sq mi).
- The satellite city of Novocheboksarsk is located about 6 kilometres (3+1⁄2 mi) east of Cheboksary.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Chuvash State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Chuvash State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Chuvash State Medical University Russia
Address: Cheboksary, Chuvashia Republic, Russia, 428034
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Chuvash State Medical University Russia located?
Chuvash State Medical University Russia is located along Cheboksary, Chuvashia Republic, Russia, 428034.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does CSMU Russia accept transferees?
CSMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at CSMU Russia?
CSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank