Astrakhan State Medical University Russia  is one of the oldest and most prestigious Medical universities in Russia. This university was founded on November 9, 1918, in Astrakhan. Astrakhan is a city in the southeast of European Russia. Astrakhan State University Russia is formerly known as Astrakhan State Pedagogical University. Most Indian students dream of doing MBBS in Russia.
Astrakhan Medical University Russia can cover more than 30,000 students yearly for medical education. Astrakhan State Medical University provides high-quality education. The college offers the best teaching standards and hands-on practice through its well-equipped hospitals and tertiary care units. The course fee in this college is extremely affordable, and the college offers excellent accommodation facilities with access to Indian Food.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Astrakhan State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Astrakhan State Medical University Russia
Astrakhan State Medical University is functioned in various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors who teach Russian and English medical subjects.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Astrakhan State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, Astrakhan State University Russia, Astrakhan Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Location||Ulitsa Mechnikova, 18, Astrakhan, Astrakhan Oblast, Russia, 414000|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||10|
|Affiliation||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Astrakhan State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Astrakhan State Medical University Official Website||http://astgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State
The Astrakhan State Medical University Student Support is shown in the data below to the students who ensure their Astrakhan State Medical University Admission 2023.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Astrakhan State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Astrakhan State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Astrakhan State Medical University Hostel provides students with well-furnished rooms once every three days; cleaning service is provided through the hostel charges.
Astrakhan State Medical University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Astrakhan State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
List of Faculty
- Medical Faculty
- Preventive Medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Foreign Students
- Faculty of Management and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of secondary vocational education (College of Medicine)
Why Study MBBS At Astrakhan State Medical University Russia? See some important points?
- Astrakhan State Medical University is Russia’s oldest medical university, offering internationally recognized medical degrees.
- Tuition and hostel fees at Astrakhan State Medical Academy University are both reasonable.
- There are excellent educational facilities available.
- International events are organized at Astrakhan State Medical University, providing students with valuable experience.
- Russia accepts medical students from more than 60 countries.
Faculty & Staff
Astrakhan Medical University Russia has more than 60 departments and seven faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Astrakhan State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Astrakhan State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission at Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Astrakhan State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Astrakhan State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd to 6th Years||Fees for Indian Students|
|Tuitions Fees (Approx)||5860 USD||4020 USD||Rs. 4,35,691 /-|
|Hostel Fees Rs. (Approx)||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 40,000 /-|
Note: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change. The Astrakhan State Medical University fees for Indian Students are mentioned by converting USD into INR.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section is Astrakhan State Medical University Ranking all around Russia and Astrakhan State Medical University World Ranking all over the world. The stated data is given below:-
|Name of Institute||Astrakhan State Medical University Russia|
Astrakhan State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Astrakhan City
- Astrakhan is a city on the Volga River in southern Russia.
- Astrakhan is a large industrial centre of the Volga country, Russia, with a population of 100,000.
- In Astrakhan, the summers are hot, dry, and mostly clear, and the winters are freezing, snowy, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 18°F to 91°F and is rarely below 2°F or above 100°F.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Astrakhan State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Astrakhan State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Astrakhan State Medical University Russia
Address: Astrakhan, Bakinskaya, 121, Russia, 414000
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Astrakhan State Medical University located?
Astrakhan State Medical University is located along Astrakhan, Bakinskaya, 121, Russia, 414000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is available from case to case.
Does Astrakhan State University Russia accept transferees?
Astrakhan State University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Astrakhan Medical University, Russia?
Yes, Astrakhan Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia