Astrakhan State Medical University Russia was founded on November 9, 1918. It is one of the prestigious Medical universities in Russia. It is located in the city of Astrakhan, Russia. Astrakhan State University Russia is formerly known as Astrakhan State Pedagogical University. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap and flexible. Astrakhan Medical University Russia can cover more than 30000 students yearly for medical education. Astrakhan State Medical University provides high-quality education.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Astrakhan State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, Astrakhan State University Russia, Astrakhan Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Location||Ulitsa Mechnikova, 18, Astrakhan, Astrakhan Oblast, Russia, 414000|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||10|
|Affiliation||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Astrakhan State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Astrakhan State Medical University Official Website||http://astgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Astrakhan State Medical University courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of Astrakhan State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Astrakhan State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Astrakhan State Medical University is Russia’s oldest medical university, offering internationally recognized medical degrees.
- Tuition and hostel fees at Astrakhan State Medical Academy University are both reasonable.
- There are excellent educational facilities available.
- International events are organized at Astrakhan State Medical University, providing students with valuable experience.
- Russia accepts medical students from more than 60 countries
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Astrakhan State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Astrakhan State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The Astrakhan State Medical University fees 2022 for the undergraduate medical course are stated in the section. Hence, for Astrakhan State Medical University fees Structure & Astrakhan State Medical University mbbs fees, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd to 6th Years||Astrakhan State Medical University Fees for Indian Students|
|Tuitions Fees (Approx)||5860 USD||4020 USD||Rs. 4,35,691 /-|
|Hostel Fees Rs. (Approx)||40,000 Rs||40,000 Rs||Rs. 40,000 /-|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change. The prices of Astrakhan State Medical University for Indian Students are mentioned through the conversion of USD into INR.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Astrakhan City
- Astrakhan is a city on the Volga River in southern Russia.
- Astrakhan is a large industrial centre of the Volga country, Russia, with a population of 100,000.
- In Astrakhan, the summers are hot, dry, and mostly clear, and the winters are freezing, snowy, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 18°F to 91°F and is rarely below 2°F or above 100°F.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Astrakhan State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Astrakhan State Medical University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Where is Astrakhan State Medical University located?
Astrakhan State Medical University is located along Astrakhan, Bakinskaya, 121, Russia, 414000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is available from case to case.
Does Astrakhan State University Russia accept transferees?
Astrakhan State University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Astrakhan Medical University, Russia?
Yes, Astrakhan Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Astrakhan State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia