Diploma in Technical and Hygiene at OPJS University is located in the Churu District of Rajasthan, India. The College was established in 2013. The College was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. The College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), NCTE, BCI, and UGC and is affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
This article will provide detailed information about OPJS University, like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college Summary.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Om Parkash Jogender Singh University Rajasthan
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Om Parkash Jogender Singh University Rajasthan
OPJS Means Om Parkash Jogender Singh University. OPJS University was established under act 16 of 2013, made and promulgated on the 2nd Day of August 2013 by the Hon’ble Governor of Rajasthan State. This University is spread over 32 acres of land surrounded by Aravali Hills in a pollution-free, lush green, eco-friendly environment. We have taken utmost care not to disturb the area’s ecological balance due to the erection of buildings and other infrastructures. Equal importance is also given to flora and fauna of the region.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Om Parkash Jogender Singh University, Rajasthan.
|College Name||Om Parkash Jogender Singh University Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||OPJS University|
|Location||Churu, Rajasthan, India|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Affiliated to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Dental Technical and Hygiene|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Approved by:– UGC
- Aid Status:-: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University provides quality education and offers the following Diploma course.
|Diploma in Dental Technical and Hygiene||2 Year|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of OPJS University, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses under Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
PG Course- NEET MDS
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
The Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University fee structure for various courses is affordable and mentioned below.
|Fees per Semester||20000|
|Registration Fees one time||1200|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan BDS/MDS 2022 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website (http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3: Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2022
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee: A candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2022 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as a counselling fee.
- Counselling fees can be paid both online and offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill out Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill out the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Counselling conducting authority.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University|
Om Parkash Jogender Singh University Rajasthan
Address: Near Sankhu Fort, Jhunjhunu Road, Rajgarh
Churu, Sadulpur, Rajasthan 331303
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.opjsuniversity.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University?
Ans. Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University is located Near Sankhu Fort, Jhunjhunu Road, Rajgarh, Churu, Sadulpur, Rajasthan 331303.
Q. Is Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University is government or private?
Ans. Diploma in Technical & Hygiene at OPJS University is a Private College.