Dr NY Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat is one of the best medical colleges in Maharashtra. This college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and it was established in 2021. Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College has a well-equipped hospital and an upcoming medical college. The atmosphere of the institute is safe and non-threatening for staff and students.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat
Our institute has the vision and plan for becoming one of the best multispecialty teaching hospitals in India. the institute is committed to providing top-class medical education which is relevant to the health needs of individuals and society with eminent and experienced medical teachers, ample clinical material, an impressive library of medical books and journals and a well-stocked skills lab, We are poised to impart a high standard medical education
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat.
|Name of Institute||Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat|
|Popular Name||Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat|
|Location||Karjat, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Dr NY Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat provides quality education and offers the following UG Courses.
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat.
Here this selection, we will let you know about the Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from Dr NY Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat Sciences Imphal, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these Useful Resources about Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat for the MBBS Course is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College|
Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat
Address: Sau.Vandana N. Tasgaonakar Education Complex, Village: Diksal, Post: Koshane,
Tal: Karjat Dist: Raigad 410 201
Opp. Bhivpuri Road Station, Maharashtra, India.
Official Website: https://nytims.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat is 100 per year.
Q. Is Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Q. Is Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat a government college?
Ans. No, and this college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and it is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC)
Q. Do they have a girls’ hostel?
Ans. Yes, Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Q. What all facilities are provided by Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat, Address: Sau. Vandana N. Tasgaonakar Education Complex, Village: Diksal, Post: Koshane, Tal: Karjat Dist: Raigad 410 201
Q. How can a student get admission to Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat?
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is it a private college?
Q. Is it only a women’s college?
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Q. What is Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat’s complete form?
Ans. The full form of Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College Karjat is Dr N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat.