GMERS Medical College Rajpipla is one of Rajpipla’s newly established Government medical colleges. The College is Popularly Known as GMERS Medical College Rajpipla, The College is affiliated with the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about GMERS Medical College Rajpipla Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||GMERS Medical College Rajpipla|
|Popular Name||GMERS Medical College Rajpipla|
|Location||Rajpipla, Gujarat, India|
|Year of Establishment||2022|
|Affiliated with||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
Here in this section, you can get the complete details of GMERS Medical College Rajpipla Courses offered, and candidates are advised to check the details of the entire course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you know about the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GMERS Medical College Rajpipla is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
The GMERS Medical College Rajpipla fee structure for various medical courses is mentioned below.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2022
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, and this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or other process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidates must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2022||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% of state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS Counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2022 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||GMERS Medical College Rajpipla|
GMERS Medical College Rajpipla
Address: VG69+HHH, GJ SH 160, Vadia, Rajpipla, Gujarat 393145
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical aspirants in the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla?
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla is 100.
Q. Does GMERS Medical College Rajpipla have a hostel?
A. Yes, GMERS Medical College Rajpipla is provided hostel facilities.
Q. Do GMERS Medical College Rajpipla provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to GMERS Medical College Rajpipla?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the GMERS Medical College Rajpipla?
A. VG69+HHH, GJ SH 160, Vadia, Rajpipla, Gujarat 393145.
Q. Is GMERS Medical College Rajpipla government or private?
A. GMERS Medical College Rajpipla is Govt. medical college.