Government Medical College Churachandpur is one of Churachandpur’s newly established Government medical colleges. The College is Popularly Known as Government Medical College Churachandpur. The College is affiliated with Manipur University and is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about Government Medical College Churachandpur Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Manipur NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Churachandpur|
|Popular Name||GMC Churachandpur|
|Location||Manipur, Imphal, India|
|Year of Establishment||2022|
|Affiliated to||Manipur University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur|
|Category||Medical College in Manipur|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Manipur University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
Here in this section, you can get the complete details of Government Medical College Churachandpur Courses offered, and candidates are advised to check the details of the entire course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you know about the Government Medical College Churachandpur. Let’s have a look.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Government Medical College Churachandpur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Government Medical College Churachandpur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Procedure||U.G. Course- NEET UG |
PG Course- NEET PG
|Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses– Manipur NEET U.G. Counselling|
For P.G. Courses- Manipur NEET PG Counselling
The Government Medical College Churachandpur fee structure for various medical courses is mentioned below.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2022 Manipur State Counselling.
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after the verification of all required documents.
- Then you have to report to the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Churachandpur|
Government Medical College Churachandpur
Address: Churachandpur, Manipur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical aspirants in the Government Medical College Churachandpur?
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the Government Medical College Churachandpur is 100.
Q. Does GMERS Medical College Navsari have a hostel?
A. Yes, GMERS Medical College Navsari is provided hostel facilities.
Q. Do GMERS Medical College Navsari provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Government Medical College Churachandpur?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Government Medical College Churachandpur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Government Medical College Churachandpur?
A. Churachandpur, Manipur.
Q. Is Government Medical College Churachandpur government or private?
A. Government Medical College Churachandpur is Govt. medical college.