Goa’s Directorate of Technical Education organizes the Goa NEET state counselling. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by Goa’s various government and private medical and dental institutions.
Throughout the article, you will learn about Goa NEET 2022 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Goa, Cutoff, Seat Allotment, Documents required etc.
Latest Update: The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule at dte.goa.gov.in
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Goa NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Goa NEET UG 2022 Counselling Merit List (Out)
- Goa NEET UG 202 Counselling Eligible Candidates List (Out)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the complete details of the Goa NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Goa NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||17/10/2022|
|Goa NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Goa||160|
|No. of Government BDS Seat in Goa||50|
Goa NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET Counselling 2022 Schedule. we have mentioned the Goa NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing/BAMS/BHMS Courses. let’s look.
|Date & Time||Courses||Categories||Merit Nos.||Reporting Time|
|MONDAY 17/10/2022||MBBS, BDS||CSP, NRI, General (PwD)||MERIT NO. 1-20||9.30 A.M.|
|General (Open, including EWS )||MERIT NO. 1-100||10.00 A.M.|
|MERIT NO. 101 -200||11.30 A.M.|
|General Open(ONLY EWS)||MERIT NO. 201-400||12.30 P.M.|
|ESM, Scheduled Caste (SC),||MERIT NO. 1-20||2.00 P.M.|
|ST (PwD), ST (Open)||MERIT NO. 1-50||2.30 P.M.|
|OBC (PwD), OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.1-100||3.30 P.M.|
|NRI,GN(Gen), ESM, CSP, General (PwD)||All Candidates||4.30 P.M.|
|TUESDAY 18/10/2022||AHS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc. NURSING||MERIT NO.1-300||9.30 A.M.|
|General (Open, including EWS)||MERIT NO. 301-450||11.00 A.M.|
|MERIT NO.451-600||12 .00 NOON|
|MERIT NO.601-800||2.00 P.M.|
|MERIT NO.801-1000||3.00 P.M.|
|MERIT NO.1001 ONWARDS||4.00 P.M.|
|WEDNESDAY 19/10/2022||AHS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc. NURSING||SC, ST (Open), ST ( PwD)||ALL CANDIDATES||9.30 A.M.|
|OBC (GN), OBC( PwD), OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.1-150||11.00 A.M.|
|OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.151-300||12.00 NOON|
|MERIT NO. 301 ONWARDS||2.00 P.M.|
Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule for MBBS/BDS course. Candidates we have mentioned below in the table. let’s look.
|Course||Categories||Merit No||Reporting Time|
|MBBS, BDS||CSP, NRI, General (PwD)||Merit No. 1-20||10.00 A.M.|
|“||General (Open, including EWS)||Merit No. 1-150/ 151 -300||10.00 A.M.|
|“||General Open(ONLY EWS)||Merit No. 301-500||10.30 A.M.|
|“||ESM, Scheduled Caste (SC),||Merit No. 1-20||11.00 A.M.|
|“||ST (PwD), ST (Open)||Merit No.1-50||11.00 A.M.|
|“||OBC (PwD), OBC (Open)||Merit No.1-100||11.00 A.M.|
Goa NEET UG 2022 Counselling Merit List (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET Counselling 2022 Merit List. Candidates, we have mentioned the Goa NEET 2022 Merit list in PDF. you can download the PDF and get information.
|Goa NEET Merit List||Click Here|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling 2022
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Noted:- For more information about the NEET UG 2022 Counselling, Click Here
Goa NEET UG 202 Counselling Eligible Candidates List (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET Counselling 2022 Eligible Candidates List 2022. We have mentioned the PDF. You can download the PFD and get information Eligible Candidates List 2022.
|Goa NEET UG Counselling Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with paying the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Goa NEET counselling is organized for MBBS/ BDS admission. Here in this table, we have mentioned the category-wise seat reservation.
|other backward class||27%|
|Central Government Sector Employee of Goa||3%|
|Grand Daughter/Son of Defence Personnel||2%|
|Non Resident of India||5%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by authorities of Goa NEET Counselling 2022?
A. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, conduct Goa MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022 online.
Q. How many seats will be allotted through Goa NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Goa NEET 2022 counselling was conducted for admission to 180 MBBS and 50 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges.
Q. Who will be called for Goa NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Goa NEET 2022 counselling.
Q. How will the Goa MBBS counselling be conducted?
A. Goa MBBS counselling 2022 will be conducted in online mode.
Q. How to apply for admission to Goa MBBS 2022?
A. To apply for Goa MBBS 2022 admission, students need to fill out the online application form at dte.goa.gov.in
Q. Who can apply for Goa MBBS/BDS admission?
A. NEET exam 2022 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Goa MBBS admission 2022.