Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Ahmedabad. The college is popularly known as Goenka dental college and was founded in 2011-12. The college is attached to Gujarat University Ahmedabad and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Gandhinagar.
If you are searching for complete information about the college, aspirants are suitable. This article will provide you with detailed information about Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, BDS & MDS Seats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar
We are one of the leading institutions in Gujarat for dental science, bridging academic excellence with clinical demand for highly skilled dentists and oral care professionals. Established in 2011 and recognized by Gujarat University, we now have over 2500 dentists pursuing their careers in clinics across India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar.
|College Name||Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar|
|Popular Name||Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar, GRIDS Gandhinagar|
|Attached to||Gujarat University Ahmedabad|
|Attached by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Gujarat University Ahmedabad
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
This section will provide you with information about the Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar MDS specialization and seat capacity; let’s look.
|MDS (Specializations)||Intake (Seat Capacity)|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||2|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
Here this selection will let you about GRIDS Gandhinagar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of GRIDS Gandhinagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar for various BDS Courses is mentioned Below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||3.12 lakhs||5.50 lakhs||5.5 Lakh|
This section will provide you with detailed information about the Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar MDS course fees structure for all MDS specializations; let’s look.
|MDS Conservative Dentistry||22,50,000/-|
|MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||19,50,000/-|
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that they are a local Ahmedabad/Surat city student from the Dean of the respective institute. This candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or other process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the admission committee’s website, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Gujarat Counselling Authority.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Gujarat & in India:
|Name of Institute||Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar|
Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar
Address: Pethapur-Mahudi Road, Near G.G.S Piplaj, Dist – Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382610
Official Website: http://www.grids.co.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar?
A. Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar r have a hostel?
A. Yes, Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar?
A. Pethapur-Mahudi Road, Near G.G.S Piplaj, Dist – Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382610.
Q. Is Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar government or private?
A. Goenka Dental College Gandhinagar Gandhinagar is Pvt.