Harvard University is a private Ivy League research college in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first advocate, the Puritan priest John Harvard, it is the most seasoned organization of higher learning in the United States and among the most esteemed on the planet. The university is composed of ten academic faculties plus the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. Arts and Sciences offer to study in a wide range of academic disciplines for undergraduates and graduates, while the other faculties offer only graduate degrees, mostly professional. Harvard has three main campuses: the 209-acre Cambridge campus centred on Harvard Yard, an adjoining campus immediately across the Charles River in the Allston neighbourhood of Boston, and the medical campus in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Harvard University|
|Year of Establishment||1636|
|Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Harvard University Ranking||World rank 02|
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Harvard University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Admission Start||September Intake|
We have provided you with information regarding the Harvard University Fees for Indian Students in INR and others in USD. You can check the fees for different courses which are mentioned below.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$31000/Year|
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and the capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture, and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About Cambridge City
- Cambridge is a city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, and part of the Boston metropolitan area as a major suburb of Boston.
- Situated directly north of Boston, across the Charles River, it was named in honour of the University of Cambridge in England, once also an important centre of the Puritan theology embraced by the town’s founders.
- According to the United States Census Bureau, Cambridge has a total area of 7.1 square miles (18 km2), of which 6.4 square miles (17 km2) is land, and 0.7 square miles (1.8 km2) (9.82%) is water.
- Cambridge has a hot summer continental climate with hot summers and cold winters that can appear in the southern end of New England’s interior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is Harvard University located?
A. Harvard University’s address is Cambridge, MA, United States
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at Harvard University?
A. MBBS Duration at the Harvard University is 5 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of Harvard University?
A. The World Ranking of the Harvard University, world ranking 02(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- Harvard University, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia