Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023: The Director-General of Medical Education & Research conducts the Test and counselling procedure responsibilities of Haryana NEET PG 2023. The counselling will help the students get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and under the private universities of Haryana. Candidates interested in pursuing their medical education career further after graduation in the medical domain can apply for the NEET PG Counselling 2023. Along with this, candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2023.
In this Haryana NEET PG Counselling procedure, candidates can get admission to different Government/private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Haryana as per the NEET PG ranking score. After qualifying NEET PG exam, the candidates can register themselves. Moreover, the state merit list will be created as per the scores of NEET PG 2023.
Latest Update: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research in Haryana has started the online registration of Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 for Admission to PG courses at dmer.haryana.gov.in.
Hello, Candidates. Here are the quick facts for you. This will help you get a brief overview of the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||27 July 2023|
|Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 starting date||26/07/2023 (Started)|
|Haryana NEET PG Counselling Conducting Authority||Director-General medical education & research, Haryana|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistant|
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 Dates (Out)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|1.||Submission of online application form with successful transactions of a fee.||26 July to 3 Aug 2023, 11:55 PM|
|2.||Date of displaying of the provisional combined and category-wise merit list on the University website www.amruhp.ac.in of qualified candidates of NEET-PG-2023 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within the prescribed date to the University and obtained the printout of confirmation copy of Online application form.||5 August 2023|
|3.||Release of final category wise merit list||7 August 2023|
|4.||Filling of choices/ preferences of courses/ colleges and quota For provisional allocation of seats through online 1st round counselling.||8 to 10 August 2023|
|5.||1st Round Provisional seats allocation.||14 August 2023|
|6.||1st Round Final seat allocation.||17 August 2023|
|7.||Date for joining the allotted college and course||19-20 August 2023|
|8.||Display of vacancy position||21 August 2023|
|9.||Filling up a fresh online counselling form for 2nd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/ Dental College, including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.||22-24 August|
|10.||2nd Round Provisional Merit List||26 August 2023|
|11.||2nd Round Final Merit List||28th August 2023|
|12.||Filling of choices/ preferences of courses/ colleges and quota For provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling.||29 August to 1 September 2023|
|13.||2nd Round Provisional seats allocation.||7 September 2023|
|14.||2nd Round Final seat allocation.||8 September 2023|
|15.||Last Date for Joining For the Candidates’ allotted seats in 2nd round of Counselling||10-11 September 2023|
|16.||Display of vacancy position||12 September 2023|
|17.||Filling of choices/ preferences of courses/ colleges and quota For provisional allocation of seats through online 3rd round counselling.||13 to 15 September 2023|
|18.||3rd Round Provisional Merit List||18 September 2023|
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are requested to go through the details before the registration process Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Haryana. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and whose parents hold a resident certificate. It is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official website dmer.haryana.gov.in/ to register for NEET PG 2023 Haryana State Counselling. Let us first have a look at the procedure, which is given below systematically:
Haryana NEET PG Counselling Procedure
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step 1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees discussed on the official website.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step 4: Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- Step-5:- Seat allotment
- Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed. After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step 5:- Seat allotment
- Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for a second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates that will be available on dmer.haryana.gov.in/.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Haryana NEET PG Counselling Norms
The Director-General of Medical Education & Research conducts the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 below-given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
Haryana NEET PG Mop-Up Merit List/Round 2- Provisional Allotment of seats 2021
|Haryana NEET PG Mop-Up Merit List||Click Here|
|Round 2- Provisional Allotment of seats||Click Here|
Haryana NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix
|Name of College||AIQ Seat||State Quota Seats||Total seats|
|BPS Govt Medical College for Women Sonepat||12||3||1||7||23|
|SHKM Govt Medical College Nahar||10||3||1||7||21|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha||NA||6||1||15||22|
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Haryana conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Haryana is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Haryana?
Around 401 seats are available in Haryana NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Haryana NEET PG Counselling Conducts the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana