Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital is the second-oldest private medical college in the country. It was established in 1992 by Jahurul Islam and it is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh. JIMC Bangladesh located in Bhagalpur, Bajitpur Upazila, Kishoreganj District. JIMC is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. Jahurul Islam Medical College (JIMC) is a private institute that offers a five-year MBBS course. The MBBS degree from this college is recognized by WHO and NMC. The college provides outstanding education and has great facilities.
Hey, Students, if you are looking forward to admission to Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital, which is one of the top medical colleges in Bangladesh, then you should know about the JIMC Bangladesh features such as Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Results and Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Why Study MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Course Offered
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition Fees 2024-25
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Ranking & Reputation
- MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
- About Bangladesh
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we dive into all the details about the Jahurul Islam Medical College, let’s first look at some important information about the college.
|Name of University
|Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital Bangladesh
|Year of Establishment
|University of Dhaka
|NMC, WHO, BMDC
|Country Rank- 81
World Rank- 14367
|Medium of Teaching
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
|Call Now: +91-8859637232
|Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Why Study MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition Fees are more affordable for international students pursuing the MBBS program than private colleges in India.
- The institute provides well-developed facilities for all students throughout their MBBS education.
- The MBBS degree from JIMC is recognized by the World Health Organization and the National Medical Commission.
- Students are not required to take additional entrance exams, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE, to pursue medicine at JIMC.
- Medical schools that have received approval from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital provides well-developed facilities for all students throughout their MBBS education.
Jahurul Islam Medical College provides excellent medical programs with highly qualified teachers and modern facilities. JIMC Bangladesh is known for its undergraduate medical programs, especially the MBBS course.
Read Also: Is it Good to do MBBS from Abroad?
Jahurul Islam Medical College Admission Procedure
You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam to complete your Jahurul Islam Medical College admissions for 2024-25. It’s important to note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the exam is sufficient. Below are valuable resources to enhance your preparation for the NEET exam.
Bangladesh has become one of the most popular choices for international students pursuing Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study at Jahurul Islam Medical College, consider the eligibility criteria given below.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Bengali Language
Before admission to the Jahurul Islam Medical College, remember to carry all the necessary documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bangladesh.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bangladesh Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition fees.
- HIV test documents.
Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition Fees 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition fees for foreign students 2024-25. Check all the relevant queries regarding Jahurul Islam Medical College Fees following this page:
|Total Tuition Fees in USD
Note: The Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Jahurul Islam Medical College Ranking & Reputation
This section will give you information about Jahurul Islam Medical College ranking and reputation in Bangladesh and throughout the world.
|Name of Institute
|Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital
|Jahurul Islam Medical College Ranking
|Country Rank- 81
World Rank- 14367
MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
This section provides the MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh. The format and arrangement of the MBBS program in Bangladesh are outlined below—NMC-approved medical universities.
|1 1⁄2 Year
|Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
|Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine
|Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology
|Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Note: Surfaced Information is Subject to change.
Bangladesh is located in South Asia, sharing borders with India and Myanmar. It ranks as the 92nd largest country globally. Many people in Bangladesh practice Islam, and the country is known for its high population density. Geographically, it forms the largest part of the Bengal region in the east. Bangladesh is a popular tourist destination, offering beautiful beaches, historical sites, and natural wonders.
|173,649,580 (sources: worldometers.info)
|148,460 square kilometres (57,320 sq mi)
Other Languages: Hindi, Assamese, Oraon Sadri and Bihari
|Cool continental climate and Maximum temperatures in July (about 18 °C)
|74.91% (sources: macrotrends.net)
|Islam (Official), Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the fees at Jahurul Islam Medical College?
The total Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition fee in this college is around 41,000 USD.
Is Jahurul Islam Medical College a private or government college?
Jahurul Islam Medical College is a private medical college.