Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Haryana. The College is popularly known as JCD Dental College Sirsa and was founded in 2005-06. The College is affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to JCD Dental College Sirsa, This article will provide you with detailed information about the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa Fees Structure, Course offered, Seat Matrix, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete Address & more.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Haryana NEET Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa
JCD Dental College was established to achieve global standards in dental education and patient care. State-of-the-art infrastructure, materials and equipment are the hallmarks of our College. JCD Dental College Sirsa was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Yamuna Nagar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of JCD Dental College Sirsa.
|College Name||Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa|
|Popular Name||JNCDLDC Sirsa, JCD Dental College Sirsa|
|Affiliated to||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||Jan Nayak Ch. Devilal Superspeciality Hospital & Trauma Centre|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are JCD Dental College Sirsa Facilities offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Here, you can get information about JCD Dental College Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the JCD Dental College Courses offered with Duration and Seat Capacity.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||2|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||2|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||2|
This selection will let you know about JCD Dental College Sirsa BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of JCD Dental College Sirsa, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under JCD Dental College Sirsa. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
This Section will provide you with the JCD Dental College Sirsa Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses. Let’s check the fee structure.
|Course||Fee (Annual)||Hostel Fee ((Non-AC Room), including Mess charges)||Hostel Fee (AC Room on twin sharing basis), including Mess charges.|
MDS Fee Structure
- The tuition fee is Rs 6,85,000/- per year, plus other expenses like library fees, research fees, CDE CME fees, university fees, internet fees, sports fees, and security as permitted by DMER Haryana, and B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- Hostel Fee – Rs. 50,000/- per annum, including Mess charges.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Haryana NEET Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa Ranking & its reputation all across Haryana & in India.
|Name of Institute||Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa|
Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa
Address: Model Town, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana- 135001
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.jcddentalcollege.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa is 60.
Q. Does the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa?
A. Yamuna Nagar, Haryana.
Q. Is the Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa government or private?
A. Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa is a pvt. College.