Kazan State Medical University was earlier known as KSMU Russia. It was founded in the year 1814. It is situated in Kazan, Russia, and it is a Public University. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to MBBS in Russia. Kazan State Medical University is a highly regarded university With 200 years of experience in medical training. Kazan State Medical University also offers a number of programs taught in English, making it a good choice for international students.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Kazan State Medical University for Indian Students, like as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc. If you are interested in Admission to Kazan State Medical University, you Can Contact the RM Group of Education, the best Way to Admission MBBS Abroad.
Table of Contents
- Kazan State Medical University
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Kazan State Medical University Fees
- Kazan State Medical University Ranking
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University, one of the most renowned medical universities in Russia, has graduated thousands of Indian students in the past. It operates as a multifunctional and multileveled state institution of higher education in medicine. Many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
Before we complete the College Summary, let us look at the major details of Kazan State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Kazan State Medical University Russia1|
|Popular Name||KSMU Russia|
|Location||Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia,|
|Year of Establishment||1814|
|Kazan State Medical University Ranking||Country- 218|
|Institute Type||Public (Govt.)|
|Universities Recognition||NMC2 & WHO accredited|
|Courses offered||General Medicine (MBBS), Pharmacy, Pediatrics, |
Dentistry, Preventive Medicine, Nursing
|Kazan State Medical University Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Kazan State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Kazan State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Kazan State Medical University Admission:
Note: Kazan State Medical University Hostel provides affordable living to the student in their hostel.
Kazan State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Type of Education or Specialization||Duration|
|Preparatory Course||One year|
|General Medicine (Russian Medium)||Six years|
|General Medicine (English Medium)||Six years|
|Pediatric Faculty(Russian Medium)||Six years|
|Dentistry (Russian Medium)||Five years|
|Dentistry (English Medium)||Five years|
|Pharmacy (Russian Medium)||Five years|
|Pharmacy (English Medium)||Five years|
|Medical biochemistry (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Medical biochemistry (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Preventive medicine (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Residency (Ordinatura)||Two years|
|PhD course (Aspirantura)||2-3 years|
Why Study MBBS At Kazan State Medical University?
- Kazan State Medical University has a legacy of 200 years and several notable alumni.
- The university holds the highest standards in international reputation for its medical programs.
- There are around forty universities operational in the city. Among them, one is the Kazan State Medical University.
- It is a globally recognised and reputed university.
To take the Kazan State Medical University Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Kazan State Medical University.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a reputed board or organization and have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission at Kazan State Medical University for Indian Students, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Kazan State Medical University MBBS fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Kazan State Medical University Fees
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Kazan State Medical University MBBS fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding Kazan State Medical University fees for Indian students, following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Tuition Fees||4,38,880/- Ruble|
|Hostel Fees||18,000/- Ruble|
|Total Fees||4,56,800/- Ruble|
Note:- The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Read Also: What is the Cost of MBBS in Russia?
Kazan State Medical University Ranking
According to edurank.org, the Kazan State Medical University ranking all around Russia and throughout the world:
|Kazan State Medical University Ranking in Russia||Kazan State Medical University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Kazan State Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
The Kazan State Medical University Ranking all around Russia & Kazan State Medical University World Ranking all across the world are given in this section:-
|Name of Institute||Kazan State Medical University|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. The official language of Russia is Russian. However, there are many other languages spoken in Russia, including Tatar, Ukrainian, and English. Russia is a complex and diverse country with a rich history and culture. It is a country of great beauty and potential, but it is also a country with a troubled past.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)5|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Kazan City
- The population of the Kazan region is around 2,377,000, with an area of 425.3 km2 (164.2 sq mi).
- Kazan is a region in Tatarstan located in the southeast of Russia, part of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia district.
- The climate in the region of Kazan is not so common. In winter, the temperature is -30°C. The region has a hot continental climate with hot, dry, cool summer nights.
- Surfaces, including water resources and mineral resources, surround the Kazan region.
- Kazan is a beautiful city with a rich history and culture. The city centre is dominated by the Kazan Kremlin, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- If you are looking for a city with a rich history, culture, and economy, Kazan is a great place for Admission.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Kazan State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Kazan State Medical University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Kazan State Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Kazan State Medical University
Address: Ulitsa Butlerova, 49, Kazan,
Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420012
Phone No: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Kazan State Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course at Kazan State Medical University lasts 6 years.
Is Kazan State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in KSMU Russia for all international students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is the Kazan State Medical University government?
KSMU Russia is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
How many Indian students are studying at Kazan State Medical University?
Around 500 students are studying at Kazan State Medical University.
Is Kazan State Medical University MCI or NMC approved?
Kazan State Medical University is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University?
The university thoroughly provides a medical degree in English for Indian students.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.