Kazan State Medical University Russia was earlier known as KSMU Russia. It was founded in the year 1814. It is situated in Kazan, Russia, and it is Public University. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to do MBBS in Russia. With 200 years of experience in medical training, Kazan medical university Russia is justifiably an international University. Kazan medical school is attractive to young people from different parts of the world. That is why our priority is to support and care for international students.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Kazan State Medical University for Indian Students, like as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Kazan State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kazan State Medical University Russia
Kazan State University Russia has more than 5500 medical students, clinical residents and interns. The university has around 700 students from more than 57 countries worldwide, and half of the study is English. Moreover, we have a large group of students from neighbouring and remote regions of Russia.
Before we go to complete College Summary, let us look at the major details of Kazan State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Kazan State Medical University Russia (KSMU Russia)|
|Location||Republic of Tatarstan, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1814|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, |
Dentistry, Preventive Medicine, Nursing
|Average Fee||Rs.4,00,000/- (approx)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Kazan State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Kazan State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Kazan State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Kazan State Medical University Hostel provides affordable living to the student in their hostel.
Kazan Federal University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Kazan State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Type of Education or Specialization||Duration|
|Preparatory Course||One year|
|General Medicine (Russian Medium)||Six years|
|General Medicine (English Medium)||Six years|
|Pediatric Faculty(Russian Medium)||Six years|
|Dentistry (Russian Medium)||Five years|
|Dentistry (English Medium)||Five years|
|Pharmacy (Russian Medium)||Five years|
|Pharmacy (English Medium)||Five years|
|Medical biochemistry (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Medical biochemistry (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Preventive medicine (Russian medium)||Six years|
|Residency (Ordinatura)||Two years|
|PhD course (Aspirantura)||2-3 years|
Why Study MBBS At Kazan State Medical University Russia?
- Kazan State Medical University Russia has a legacy of 200 years and several notable alumni.
- The university holds the highest standards in international reputation for its medical programs.
- There are around forty universities operational in the city. Among them, one is the Kazan State Medical University.
- It is a globally recognised and reputed university.
Faculty & Staff
Kazan Medical University Russia is functioned in various departments and has nine faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. The University has more than 5500 medical students, clinical residents and interns, and 65 departments. KSMU, Russia, has more than 1500 staff.
If you want admission to Kazan State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Kazan State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a reputed board or organization and have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
Before taking admission at Kazan State Medical University for Indian Students, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Kazan State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Kazan State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Tuition Fees||4,16,000/- Ruble|
|Hostel Fees||18,000/- Ruble|
|Total Fees||4,34,000/- Ruble|
|Total Fees for Indian Students||6,29,300/- Ruble|
1 Ruble = Rs. 1.13
The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Kazan State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Kazan State Medical University Ranking all around Russia & Kazan State Medical University World Ranking all across the world are mentioned in this section:-
|Name of Institute||Kazan State Medical University Russia|
Kazan State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Kazan State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Kazan City
- The population of the Kazan region is around 2,377,000, with an area of 425.3 km2 (164.2 sq mi).
- Kazan is a region in Tatarstan located in the southeast of Russia, part of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia district.
- The climate in the region of Kazan is not so common. In winter, the temperature is -30°C. The region has a hot continental climate with hot, dry, cool summer nights.
- Surfaces, including water resources and mineral resources, surround the Kazan region.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Kazan State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Kazan State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Kazan State Medical University Russia
Address: Ulitsa Butlerova, 49, Kazan,
Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420012
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Kazan State Medical University?
The duration of MBBS course at Kazan State Medical University lasts 6 years.
Is Kazan State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in KSMU Russia for all international students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is the Kazan State Medical University government?
KSMU Russia is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
How many Indian students are studying at Kazan State Medical University?
Around 500 students are studying at Kazan State Medical University.
Where is Kazan State Medical University located?
Kazan State Medical University Address is Ulitsa Butlerova, 49, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420012.
Is Kazan State Medical University Russia MCI or NMC approved?
Kazan State Medical University Russia is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University Russia?
The university thoroughly provides a medical degree in English for Indian students.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Kazan State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank