Kazan State Medical University Russia (KSMU Russia) is located in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia. Established in 1814, it is the third-oldest medical university in Russia. Kazan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multi-levelled state institution of higher learning in medicine. KSMU has 9 faculties, 65 departments, and more than 1500. With 200 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 700 students from more than 57 countries study here, and half of the study is English.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Kazan State Medical University Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Fees Structure
- Kazan State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- About Kazan City
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Kazan State Medical University Russia (KSMU Russia)|
|Location||Republic of Tatarstan, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1814|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, |
Dentistry, Preventive Medicine, Nursing
|Average Fee||Rs.4,00,000/- (approx)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
Kazan State Medical University Russia (KSMU Russia) Courses offer quality medicine degrees under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of Kazan State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Kazan State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Kazan State Medical University Russia has a legacy of 200 years and several notable alumni in its accord.
- The university holds the highest standards in international reputation for its medical programs.
- There are around forty universities operational in the city. Among them, one is the Kazan State Medical University.
- It is a globally recognised and reputed university.
Kazan State Medical University Russia Eligibility Criteria
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS in Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Kazan State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Type of education or specialization||Duration||Fee in rubles per year|
|Preparatory course||1 year||130 000|
|Undergraduate Education||6 Years||400 000|
|General Medicine (English Medium)||6 years||400 000|
|Pediatric Faculty (Russian Medium)||6 years||262 000|
|Dentistry (Russian Medium)|
Dentistry (English Medium)
|Pharmacy (Russian Medium)|
Pharmacy (English Medium)
Medical biochemistry (Russian medium)
Medical biochemistry (Russian medium), Preventive medicine (Russian medium)
|Residency (ordinary)||2 years||250 000|
|PhD course (aspirantura)||2-3 years||250 000|
- Hostel Fees are currently 13920 RUB (approx. 210 USD) per year. Hostel fee typically increases by 5-7% per year according to the current electricity, gas, water, heating, etc.
- The Medical Insurance fee is currently 5200 RUB (approx. 85 USD) per year. The annual inflation rate can increase by 3-5% per year.
Kazan State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Kazan State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Area||425.3 km2 (164.2 sq mi)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Kazan City
- The population of the Kazan region is around 2,377,000, with an area of 425.3 km2 (164.2 sq mi).
- Kazan is a region in Tatarstan located in the southeast of Russia, part of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia district.
- The climate in the region of Kazan is not so common. In winter, the temperature is -30°C. The region has a hot continental climate with hot, dry, cool summer nights.
- Kazan region is surrounded by surfaces including water resources and mineral resources.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Kazan State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Kazan State Medical University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is MBBS good in Russia?
A. Russia is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
Q. How much does MBBS cost in Russia?
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
Q. What is MBBS called in Russia?
A. MBBS is known as “Physician in General Medicine”. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
Q. Why is MBBS cheap (Low Budget) in Russia?
A. The tuition fee for MBBS in Russia is subsidized by the Russian Education Ministry, making it reasonable to pursue MBBS in Russia for Indian students. The MCI/NMC and WHO approves medical colleges/universities in Russian degree worldwide.
Q. What is the admission procedure for MBBS in Russia?
A. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English. The student must have passed with 50% marks and 50% marks. Candidates must have completed 17 years, and students must have qualified for the NEET entrance exam.
Q. Which country is best for MBBS, China or Russia?
A. The course structure, duration, and quality of education in the medical universities of both countries are quite similar. Even the fees and cost of living in these countries for Indian students are almost identical, with MBBS in Russia being the lowest and MBBS in China not far behind.
Q. Which country has the lowest fee structure for Indian students?
A. Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, China, and Georgia are examples of the lowest fee structure for Indian students.
Q. Can an Indian student get an education loan?
A. Yes, Indian students get an education loan; students can get the loan amount up to INR 20 Lakh. After six months (if you get a job) of completing the course, you start your loan repayment.