KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram are some of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Amalapuram dental college and was founded in the year 2014-15. The college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about KIMS Dental College Amalapuram (KIMS Amalapuram) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of KIMS Dental College Amalapuram.
|College Name||KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram|
|Popular Name||KIMS Dental College Amalapuram, Amalapuram Dental College|
|Year of Establishment||2014-15|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||KIMS General & Super Speciality Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at KIMS Dental College Amalapuram:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
KIMS Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
KIMS Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
MDS Course & Intake Capacity
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2||3 years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 years|
Here this selection will let you about KIMS Dental College Amalapuram BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Admission to various Programmes at KIMS Dental College Amalapuram is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for KIMS Dental College Amalapuram, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Hostel Fees (With Mess)||Yearly||For Six Months|
|Double Occupancy (1:2)||1,30,000/-||67,500/-|
|Triple Occupancy (1:3)||1,00,000/-||52,500/-|
|Four Occupancy (1:4)||85,000/-||42,000/-|
|Hostel Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5,000/-|
|Note: Referred Student fee: All students who fail in University exam shall pay the referral fee. All Category students Rs:10,000/- (per subject)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Following the flow chart, aspirants applying to Anil Neerukonda Institute of Dental Sciences Vishakhapatnam (ANIDS Vishakhapatnam) follow the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate, Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||KIMS Dental College Amalapuram|
KIMS Dental College Amalapuram
Address: NH – 216, Chaitanya Nagar, Amalapuram East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh- 533201
Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in KIMS Dental College Amalapuram?
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in KIMS Dental College Amalapuram?
Q. What is the BDS course duration for KIMS Dental College Amalapuram?
A. KIMS Dental College Amalapuram is BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does KIMS Dental College Amalapuram have a hostel?
A. Yes, KIMS Dental College Amalapuram provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to KIMS Dental College Amalapuram?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to KIMS Amalapuram.
Q. Can I know the exact location of KIMS Amalapuram?
A. NH – 216, Chaitanya Nagar, Amalapuram East Godavari District.
Q. Is KIMS Dental College Amalapuram government or private?
A. KIMS Dental College Amalapuram is private.