KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia are some of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka. The college is known as KVG Dental College Sullia and was founded in 1991-92.
This article will provide detailed information about KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia
The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Sullia.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of KVG Dental College Sullia.
|College Name||KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia|
|Popular Name||KVG Sullia, KVG Dental College Sullia|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS, PG Diploma|
|Category||Dental College in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
KVG Dental College Sullia offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from KVG Dental College Sullia, you must know the number of seats for the college’s particular course. KVG Dental College BDS Seats is 100.
This college offers quality dental programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its dental programs (MDS).
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing MDS from KVG Dental College, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is MDS offering.
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||2|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about the KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of KVG Sullia for various medical courses is yet to update on the official Website.
|Courses||Fees (per annum)|
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of NEET MDS 2021. The NEET MDS 2021 cut-off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on the exam’s difficulty level, the number of applicants,s and the availability of seats. The merit list will only have candidates who will qualify according to NEET MDS Cutoff 2021.
(out of 960)
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th Percentile||259|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of|
Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the official Website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants must enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. A list of colleges will be available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details and click on the ‘save’ button. The options filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia|
KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia
Address: Kurunjibag, Sullia, D.K. Karnataka Sullia- 574327
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.kvgdentalcollege.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences Bangalore is 100.
Q. Does KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia have a hostel?
A. Yes, KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia?
A. Kurunjibag, Sullia, D.K. Karnataka Sullia- 574327
Q. Is KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia government or private?
A. KVG Dental College and Hospital Sullia are Private.