Maikop State Technological University offers various courses and programmes that enable individuals to obtain recognised higher education degrees such as bachelor’s and master’s degrees in different areas of study. Maikop State Medical University, Russia offers the lowest MBBS fee structure in Russia. MBBS at Maikop State University is very popular among Indian students.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Maikop State Technological University Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Maikop State Technological University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Maikop State Technological University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Language of Teaching||Russian/ English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Maikop State Technological University Russia Courses offer quality medicine degrees under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical faculties of Maikop State Technological University Russia are:-
Maikop State Technological University Russia Eligibility Criteria
Maikop State Technological University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check the eligibility below if you want to study MBBS at Maikop State Technological University, Russia.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
If you want to take Maikop State Technological University Russia Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help you boost your NEET exam preparation.
|MBBS||Local Students: 1,000-2,500 US$ (750-1,800 Euro)|
International Students: 1,000-2,500 US$ (750-1,800 Euro)
Note: Fees will be Changed.
Maikop State Technological University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Maikop State Technological University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Maikop City
- Maykop, also spelt Maikop, is the city and capital of the Republic of Adygea, Krasnodar Kray (territory), Russia, on the right bank of the Belaya River.
- Maikop State’s many mineral springs in the neighbourhood have given Maykop some importance as a spa.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Maikop State Technological University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Maikop State Technological University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Maikop State Technological University Russia located?
Ulitsa Pervomayskaya, 191, Maykop, Adygea Republic, Russia, 385000
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Maikop State Technological University Russia accept transferees?
Maikop State Technological University Russia welcomes transferees on a topic-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Maikop State Technological University Russia?
Yes, Maikop State Technological University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is MBBS good in Russia?
Russia is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
Which country is best for MBBS in Europe?
A. Romania, Poland, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of Europe’s most popular destinations for MBBS.
Is MBBS good in Russia?
A. Russia is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
How much does MBBS cost in Russia?
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.