Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad is one of Telangana’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. The college is known as MRDCW Hyderabad and was founded in 2014. MRDCW Hyderabad is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide detailed information about Malla Reddy Dental College for Women’s Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Malla Reddy Dental College for Women
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women
The medical college hospital serves the rural population situated in and around villages. The college campus is vastly provided with all the facilities to make the students comfortable while learning.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MRDCW Hyderabad.
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women|
|Popular Name||MRDCW Hyderabad|
|Location||Hyderabad (Dt) Telangana|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Top Dental College in Telangana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, NTR Univerity of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at MRDCW Hyderabad:-
|Excellent Library||A Satellite Centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
Malla Reddy Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for 3 years.
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||2|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about Malla Reddy Dental College for Women’s BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Malla Reddy Dental College for Women is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for E Malla Reddy Dental College for Women. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women for the undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Fee (Per Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
The authorities released the cut-off of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cut-off 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS cutoff 2021
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Revised qualifying percentile|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||26.971|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||21.971|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||16.971|
Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, For more information on Telangana NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Step I: The candidate must visit https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
The following flow chart of aspirants applying to Meghna Dental College Nizamabad shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Telangana & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad|
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad
Address: Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Jeedimetla, Hyderabad,
Official Website: http:Websiterdcw.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabadis 100.
Q. Does Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad have a hostel?
A. Yes, Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad.
Q. Can I know the location of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad?
A. Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana-500055
Q. Is Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad government or private?
A Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad Private.