Gujarat is one of the most developed and Industrialized in the country. The state holds some of the reputed educational institutes of the country like IIT Gandhinagar, Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (one of the most famous institutes for mass communication) etc. The state has 29 medical colleges compromising both government and private ones. Some of the Government Colleges in Gujarat is also ranked as the Top MBBS Colleges in India.
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Govt/Private Medical Colleges in Gujarat. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about the Top Private MBBS Colleges in Gujarat. Have a look.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
List of Government Medical Colleges in Gujarat
Here are the updated Best Government Medical Colleges in Gujarat officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||B.J. Medical College Ahmedabad||1871||250||25,000/- (Govt. Quota)|
|2||Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad||1965||250||5.93 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|3||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research||2000||200||NA|
|4||Government Medical College Bhavnagar||1995||200||25,000/- (Govt Quota)|
|5||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College Rajkot||1995||200||25,000/-|
|6||MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar||1954||250||25,000/- (Govt. Quota)|
|7||Baroda Medical College Baroda (B.M.C. Baroda)||1949||250||25,000/- (Govt. Quota)|
|8||Government Medical College Surat||1964||250||25,000/- (Govt. Quota)|
|9||GMERS Medical College Junagadh||2015||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|10||GMERS Medical College Hadiyol Himmatnagar||2015||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|11||GMERS Medical College and Hospital Valsad||2012||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|12||GMERS Medical College Vadnagar Mehsana||2017||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|13||GMERS Medical College Vadodara||2011||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|14||GMERS Medical College Sola Ahmedabad||2009||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|15||Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad||2009||150||3,15,000/-|
|16||GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar||2012||200||3.0 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|17||GMERS Medical College Dharpur Patan||2012||200||3.0 Lakhs|
Private Medical Colleges in Gujrat
Here are the updated Best Private Medical Colleges in Gujarat officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Private Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||CU Shah Medical College and Hospital Surendranagar||2000||100||6.26 Lakhs (Govt. Quota)|
|2||SBKS Medical Institute and Research Centre Vadodara||2002||150||15,95,000/-|
|3||Dr MK Shah Medical College and Research Centre Ahmedabad||2017||150||8,65,000/- (Government Quota/State Quota Fees)|
|4||Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Vadodara||2016||150||8.25 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|5||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj||2009||150||6.65 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|6||G.C.S. Medical College Ahmedabad||2009||150||8.60 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|7||Pramukhswami Medical College Karamsad||1987||150||8.70 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|8||Banas Medical College & Research Palanpur||2017||200||7.65 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|9||Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad||2018||150||7.85 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|10||Nootan Medical College & Research Centre Mehsana||2018||150||7.85 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|11||Shantabaa Medical College & Hospital Amreli||2018||150||6.85 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|12||Zydus Medical College & Hospital Dahod||2017||200||7.65 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
|13||Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute||2020||150||6.85 Lakhs (Government Quota)|
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each of the student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (N.M.C) in Gujarat?
A. There are 17 Government and 13 Private Colleges approved by N.M.C in Gujarat.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Gujarat?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Gujarat?
A. There are a total of 2,000 seats in between all the 13 Private Colleges of Gujarat.