MM College of Dental Science & Research Mullana (Ambala) is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Haryana. The College is popularly known as MM Mullana Dental College and was founded in 2000-01. The College is affiliated with Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Hey Students, if you are interested in admission from MM Mullana Dental College Ambala, you should know about MM Mullana Dental College Ambala Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff, Facilities available and complete MM Mullana Dental College Ambala Address & more!
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- MM Mullana Dental College Ambala
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MM Mullana Dental College Ambala
The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. MM College of Dental Science & Research Mullana was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the College has become synonyms with one of the Best Govt. Dental Colleges in Haryana.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MM Mullana Dental College.
|College Name||MM College of Dental Science & Research Mullana (Ambala)|
|Popular Name||MM Mullana Dental College Ambala|
|Affiliated to||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||M.M. INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH, Mullana (AMBALA)|
|Hospital Type||Attached with Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are MM Mullana Dental College Ambala Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at MM Mullana Dental College Ambala:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
MM Mullana Dental College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BDS). Here, you can get information about MM Mullana Dental College Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the MM Mullana Dental College MDS Courses Offered with Duration and Seat Capacity.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6||3 Years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3||3 Years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3||3 Years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||6||3 Years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||3 Years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6||3 Years|
This Section will provide detailed information about the MM Mullana Dental College BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MM Mullana Dental College, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the MM Mullana Dental College Admission Procedure for the essential Courses. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
This Section will provide you with the MM Mullana Dental College Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses. Let’s check the fee structure.
|Courses||Fees (Annual)||Bond Amount||NRI Fee||Hostel Fee|
Here, you can learn about the MM Mullana Dental College MDS Fees Structure.
|Oral Surgery||7.45 lacs|
|Oral & Medicine Radiology||3.70 lacs|
|Public Health Dentistry||2.70 lacs|
|Oral Pathology||2.70 lacs|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling information mentioned in this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by the MM College of Dental Science Mullana, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows MM College of Dental Science Mullana Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Haryana & in India:
|Name of Institute||MM College of Dental Science Mullana|
MM College of Dental Science & Research Mullana (Ambala)
Address: 723W+3G3, Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana – Ambala, 133-207 (Haryana)
Official Website: http://www.mmumullana.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for MM Mullana Dental College?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in MM Mullana Dental College will be updated soon.
Q. Does the MM Mullana Dental College have a hostel?
A. Yes, the MM Mullana Dental College provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the MM Mullana Dental College?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the MM Mullana Dental College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the MM Mullana Dental College?
A. 723W+3G3, Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana – Ambala, 133-207 (Haryana)
Q. Is the MM Mullana Dental College government or private?
A. MM Mullana Dental College is a Pvt. College.
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of MM Mullana Dental College Ambala so much?
A. The fees of MM Mullana Dental College Ambala are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of MM Mullana Dental College Ambala, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at MM Mullana Dental College Ambala.
Q. Is a degree from MM Mullana Dental College Ambala is Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS from MM Mullana Dental College Ambala will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree in BDS after completing the course. After your course completion, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India