MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak are some of Telangana’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. The college is known as MNR Dental College Medak and was founded in 2006-07. The college is famously called a Private Dental College Medak by the students.
This article will provide detailed information about MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak (MNRDCH Medak) like Fees Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak
This famous BDS College in Medak is affiliated with Dr N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MNR Dental College Medak.
|Name of Institute||MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak|
|Popular Name||MNRDCH Medak, MNR Dental College Medak|
|Location||Fasalwadi, MNR Nagar, Sangareddy, Medak, Telangana-502294|
|Year of Establishment||2006-07|
|Affiliated to||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Top Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Dr N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at MNRDCH Medak:-
|Excellent Library||A Satellite centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
MNR Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
MNR Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for three years.
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
We will inform you about MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of MNR Dental College Medak for the undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
*** Fees Will be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
The authorities released the cut-off of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cut-off 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS cutoff 2021
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Revised qualifying percentile|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||26.971|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||21.971|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||16.971|
NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||250|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, For more information on Telangana NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Step I: The candidate must visit https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to MNR Dental College shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note:- For more information about the NEET MDS Counselling. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate , Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Telangana & in India:-
|Name of Institute||MNR Dental College Medak|
MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak
Address: Fasalwadi, MNR Nagar, Sangareddy, Medak, Telangana-502294
Official Website: http://mnrdch.mnrindia.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak is 100.
Q. Does MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak have a hostel?
A. Yes, MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to be admitted to MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak.
Q. Can I know the exact location of MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak?
A. Fasalwadi, MNR Nagar, Sangareddy, Medak, Telangana-502294
Q. Is MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak government or private?
A MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak are Private.