MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka. The college is known as MRA Dental College Bangalore and was founded in 1986-87.
This article will provide detailed information about MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore (MRADC Bangalore) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore
The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Bangalore.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of MRADC Bangalore.
|College Name||MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore|
|Popular Name||MRA Dental college Bangalore, MRADC Bangalore|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
MRA Dental college offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
This section will discuss the BDS Intake Capacity of MRA Dental College.
MDS Course Offered
MRA Dental College Banglore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
This section will discuss the MDS Intake Capacity of MRA Dental College.
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||2|
In this selection, we will inform you about the MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of MRA Dental College for various Medical Courses is Given Below.
|Courses||Fees (per annum)|
NOTE: Above fees may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of NEET MDS 2021. The NEET MDS 2021 cut-off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on the exam’s difficulty level, the number of applicants,s and the availability of seats. The merit list will only have candidates who will qualify according to NEET MDS Cutoff 2021.
(out of 960)
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th Percentile||259|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of|
Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the official Website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants must enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. A list of colleges will be available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details and click on the ‘save’ button. The options filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button.
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to MRADC Bangalore shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee(KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore|
MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore
Address: 1/36, Cline Road, Cooke Town, Bangalore, Karnataka-560005
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.mradc.ac.i
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore is 100.
Q. Does MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore have a hostel?
A. Yes, MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore vides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore?
A. 1/36, Cline Road, Cooke Town, Bangalore, Karnataka-560005
Q. Is MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore government or private?
A. MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore is Private.