New York University (NYU) is a private examination college in New York City. Sanctioned in 1831 by the New York State Legislature, NYU was established by a gathering of New Yorkers drove by then-Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin. NYU is organized into ten undergraduate schools, including the College of Arts & Science, Gallatin School, Steinhardt School, Stern School of Business, Tandon School of Engineering, and the Tisch School of Arts. NYU’s 15 graduate schools include the Grossman School of Medicine, School of Law, Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, School of Professional Studies, School of Social Work, and Rory Meyers School of Nursing.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||New York University|
|Year of Establishment||1831|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|New York University Ranking||World rank 46|
|New York University Official Website||https://www.nyu.edu/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at New York University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About New York City
- New York City is a global cultural, financial, and media centre with a significant influence on commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education etc.
- New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- The climate of New York City features a humid subtropical variety (Cfa), with parts of the city transitioning into a humid continental climate.
- The current metro area population of New York City in 2022 is 18,867,000, a 0.23% increase from 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is New York University located?
A. New York University’s address is 50 West 4th Street, New York, NY, 10012
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the New York University?
A. MBBS Duration at the New York University is 5 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of the New York University?
A. The World Ranking of the New York University, world ranking 46(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- New York University, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia