The University of North Carolina is a public exploration college in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The University of North Carolina framework leader is viewed as a Public Ivy or a public establishment that offers an educational encounter like an Ivy League college. In the wake of being sanctioned in 1789, the college initially started selecting understudies in 1795, making it one of the most seasoned state-funded colleges in the United States.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||University of North Carolina|
|Year of Establishment||1789|
|Location||Chapel Hill, U.S.A|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Ranking||National Rank 17|
World rank 100
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the University of North Carolina, check the eligibility below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About Chapel Hill City
- Chapel Hill is a town in Orange, Durham and Chatham counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina.
- The town was founded in 1793 and is centred on Franklin Street, covering 21.3 square miles (55 km2).
- It contains several districts and buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and UNC Health Care are a major part of the economy and town influence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the University of North Carolina located?
A. University of North Carolina’s address is Chapel Hill, NC, United States
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the University of North Carolina?
Q. What is the world ranking of the University of North Carolina?
A. The World Ranking is 100(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- University of North Carolina, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia