Pragyan International University is a UGC-recognised University in India established in 2016 by the Government of Jharkhand State. The Campus of the University is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, and its head office is in Kolkata.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about PIU Ranchi, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Pragyan International University Ranchi
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pragyan International University Ranchi
The University is also known as PIU Ranchi. It is accredited and recognised by the University Grants Commission under the section of UGC, Govt of India Act, 1956.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Pragyan International University Ranchi.
|College Name||Pragyan International University Ranchi|
|Popular Name||PIU Ranchi|
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses Offered||Certificate in Clinical Dental Technique, BDS|
|Category||Dental College in Jharkhand|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: UGC
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: Ragging-free
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Excellent Library||A Satellite center|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
PIU Ranchi offers quality dental programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
|Certificate in Clinical Dental Technique||1 Year|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Pragyan International University Ranchi BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Pragyan International University Ranchi, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Pragyan International University Ranchi is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for Pragyan International University Ranchi. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
The PIU Ranchi fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Certificate in Clinical Dental Technique||15,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling
THE Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and JCECEB. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JCECEB. Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pragyan International University Ranchi|
Pragyan International University
Address: Unit 102, Mahabir Towers, Mahatma Gandhi Main Rd
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Official Website: http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants at Pragyan International University?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Pragyan International University N/A.
Q. Does Pragyan International University have a hostel?
A. Yes, Pragyan International University provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Pragyan International University?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Pragyan International University.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Pragyan International University?
A. Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826001
Q. Is Pragyan International University government or private?
A Pragyan International University Private.