Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022: The Puducherry State Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Centralised Admission Committee Government of Puducherry. Admission to BAMS Courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply or participate in Puducherry BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Counselling 2022. Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has released the online registration form for Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 at centacpuducherry. in. The scorecard of NEET will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Institutions of Puducherry.
|Latest Update: Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has released the Revised Allotment List of Puducherry NEET Round-2 Counselling at centacpuducherry.in|
Table of Contents
- NEET 2022 Brief Description
- Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- Ayush NEET Counselling Dates
- Pondicherry Ayush NEET Round-1 Vacancy Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
- Puducherry Ayush NEET UG 2022 Merit List (Out)
- Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic Medical College Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
- Pondicherry Ayush NEET UG Round-1 Seat Allotment List 2022 (Out)
- Pondicherry UG NEET Format of Affidavit to be Submitted by Puducherry Residents
- Centac Puducherry NEET Ayush Counselling Application Form Fee 2022 (Out)
- Centac Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
- How to Apply
- Document Required
- Categories of Seats
- Seat Reservation
- Pondicherry Ayush NEET Merit List
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
|The first round of counselling|
|Release of the application form||12/09/2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||25/09/2022|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|The seat allotment list will be released||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||To be announced|
Ayush NEET Counselling Dates
Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has released AYUSH NEET Counselling 2022 schedule for all the rounds- rounds 1, 2, mop up, and stray vacancy round.
|AYUSH Counselling Round 1|
|Registration/Payment||10 November 2022|
|Last date||14 November 2022|
|Choice filling||Nov 11 to 14, 2022|
|First-round seat allotment processing||Nov 15 to 16, 2022|
|Final round one seat allotment list||Nov 17, 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Nov 18 to 24, 2022|
Note:- Click here, To learn more about AACCC Ayush NEET Counselling round 1,2,3 and the stray Vacancy schedule.
Pondicherry Ayush NEET Round-1 Vacancy Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has released the 1st Round vacancies seats and admitted list of Puducherry NEET UG Counselling for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS/BSMS course.
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Round-1 Vacancy Seats||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Admitted list||Click Here|
Puducherry Ayush NEET UG 2022 Merit List (Out)
The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has released the Christain Minority, Management Quota and Government Quota Merit list of the Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling for Admission in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS course.
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET PwD Govt Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET MSP Govt Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Final Merit List Govt Quota||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET FF Govt Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Final Merit List EWS Govt Quota||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET ESM Govt Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET BCM Govt Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Draft Merit list Govt||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET SC Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET OBC Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET MBC Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET EBC Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET BT Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Telugu Minority Mang Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET NRI Sponsored OCI PIO Mang Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Management Quota Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Chrishan Minority MQ Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Draft Christain Minority||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Draft Merit list Management Quota||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Draft Merit list National SS NRI OCI PIO||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Draft Merit list Telugu Minority||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic Medical College Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
The Seat-Matrix to be followed by CENTAC for the conduct of counselling for admission of students in the first year BAMS course in Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic Medical College, Mahe, for the academic year 2022-23 is furnished hereunder:
Pondicherry Ayush NEET UG Round-1 Seat Allotment List 2022 (Out)
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has released the 1st Round Seat Allotment of Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS course. Candidates we have mentioned in PDF, you can download the PDF and get about the Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Allotment Result.
|Pondicherry Ayush MQ Allotment List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush MQT Allotment List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET MQ Allotment List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET NRI Allotment List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET GQ Allotment List||Click Here|
Pondicherry UG NEET Format of Affidavit to be Submitted by Puducherry Residents
Centac Puducherry NEET Ayush Counselling Application Form Fee 2022 (Out)
|Governemnt & Management Quota||2000/-||1000/-|
|Other States (Management Quota only eligible)||2000/-||1000/-|
Details for Puducherry Counselling Registration Fee
BNYS Pondicherry Admission Brochure 2021-22
Centac Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
- Admission to the MBBS, BDS & BAMS courses is based on the current year NEET Rank of the candidates.
- Merit List will be based on NEET Rank. Allotment will be based on eligibility, applicable reservation, seat category, and NEET Rank.
Flow Chart of Counselling Process
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Puducherry must register for the Ayush NEET Ayush counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the https://www.centacpuducherry.in/.
- Step 2: Forgetting admission into the BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS course in Puducherry, the candidates must submit an online application form on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. After opening the official website, click on Group II, which means professional courses (BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS etc).
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log in with the credentials. The online application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill all the personal details carefully. Choosing college preference passport-sized photograph’s scanned image applications with inc scanned image sizing details is mandatory.
- Step 5: After filling the details, upload the scanned image of passport size photograph in JPEG format. The size of the scanned image should not be less than 20kb or more than 50kb. Upload the self-attested copies of the following documents: –
- Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Class 10 & Class 12 Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Puducherry
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by a competent authority, Government of
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- College/School leaving certificate
Categories of Seats
The lists of Government Medical Colleges and Self-Financing Medical Colleges are furnished with the details of Courses offered and seats available.
- Categories-1: Government Medical Colleges:
- The seats are available in BSMS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses in Government Medical Colleges.
- Category-2: Government Quota Seats in Self- Financing Medical Colleges:
Allotments of seats to BSMS / BAMS / BHMS courses in Self Financing Medical Colleges will be
based on merit and following the Rule of Reservation and subject to availability.
Apportionment of seats between Government and Management of Self Financing Colleges of
Indian Systems of Medicine is as follows.
|Nature of the Institution||Government Quota/Surrendered Seats||Management Quota/Seats|
|Non-Minority Self Financing Institution||65% of 85% (of the sanctioned strength of the Institution)||35% of 85% (of the sanctioned strength of the Institution )|
|Minority Self Financing Institution||50% of 85% (of the sanctioned strength of the Institution)||50% of 85% (of the sanctioned strength of the Institution )|
The selection will be made on a merit basis and by counselling, applying the rule of reservation as
laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu. BC / BCM / MBC / DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates are also eligible for selection under open competition as per merit, and the reservation made for them as per their communities.
|Backward Community (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Community/ Denotified Community||20%|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (16% of seats out of 18% quota earmarked to Sc shall be allocated to the SCA communities)||10%|
- In respect of the BUMS course, any unfilled BC seats will be filled only by BC Muslims and
any MBC/DNC, SC/SCA/ST vacant seat will be filled by throwing open to Open
Competition if no BC, MBC/DC, SC, SC (Arunthathiyars), or ST candidates are available.
- Reservation as applicable at the time of Counseling will be followed.
Pondicherry Final Merit List for Ayush UG NEET Courses (Out)
BAMS College in Puducherry
|S.No||Name and Address of the College/Institution||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|1||Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College||2010||Pondicherry University|
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Pondicherry Ayush NEET Merit List
This section provides detailed information about the Puducherry Ayush NEET Merit list for the 2020-21 academic year. Let’s have a look.
Revised Draft Merit List for NEET Based Degree Courses (MBBS/BDS & BAMS) Latest
Draft Merit List For NEET Based Degree Courses (MBBS, BDS & BAMS)-Released
|Merit List Links|
|Management Quota||Click Here|
|NRI (Non- Resident of India) Quota||Click Here|
|Draft Merit List for NEET based (MBBS/BDS/BAMS) Courses||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2022 counselling?
The Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee conducts the admission for Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2022.
Who will be eligible for Pondicherry BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, and BUMS counselling 2022?
Pondicherry BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, and BUMS admission will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
Which mode will Pondicherry BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, and BUMS counselling be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Pondicherry Ayush admission 2022.
When will the Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Application be out?
The online application forms of Puducherry NEET Counselling. Read the above article carefully.
Is Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Offline?
No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.