The Royal College of Emergency Medicine is the expert participation body for Emergency Medicine specialists in the UK. The College is laid out to propel schooling and examination in Emergency Medicine. The College is liable for setting norms of preparing and overseeing assessments in Emergency Medicine for the honour of Fellowship and Membership of the College and suggesting students for CCT in Emergency Medicine.
The College ensures high-quality care by setting and monitoring standards of care and providing expert guidance and advice on policy to relevant bodies on matters relating to Emergency Medicine.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges in the United Kingdom, i.e. the Royal College of Emergency Medicine.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- Ranking & Reputation
- Country Summary
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we go through the detailed information about the RCEM. Let’s look at the college’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Royal College of Emergency Medicine|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Medical Schools Council (MSC), UK|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Royal College of Emergency Medicine Official Website||https://rcem.ac.uk/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uk|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: (NMC), (WHO)
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: N/A
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The RCEM United Kingdom offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
If you want to take the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Admission for the 2022-23 session, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help boost your NEET exam preparation.
The UK has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission at RCEM, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bulgaria.
- Authorization of all documents from the Medical University in the UK.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bulgarian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Royal College of Emergency Medicine fee for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is mentioned below.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||12000 USD|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and subject to change.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows the RCEM United Kingdom Ranking all over UK & World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||Royal College of Emergency Medicine|
The United Kingdom, comprised of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also the site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Time Zone||(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time|
|Religion||53.6% Christian, 6.2% other religions, 40.2% are non-religious (30.3% Agnostics, 9.9% Atheists).|
About London City
- London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom, with just over 9 million population.
- It stands on the River Thames in southeast England at the head of a 50-mile (80 km) estuary down to the North Sea.
- London strongly influences its arts, entertainment, fashion, commerce and finance, education, health care, media, science and technology, tourism, and transport and communications.
- London has four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London, Kew Gardens, the combined Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret’s Church.
Royal College of Emergency Medicine
Address:-Octavia House 54 Ayres Street London SE1 1EU
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Royal College of Emergency Medicine located?
A. Royal College of Emergency Medicine address in Octavia House, 54 Ayres Street, London, SE1 1EU.
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine?
A. MBBS Duration at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine is 5 Years.
Q. How to apply for the Royal College of Emergency Medicine?
A. Candidates who wish to study MBBS at RCEM can apply directly to the college’s official website.
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- United States Dollar, Wikipedia
- London, Wikipedia