Rak Medical and Health Sciences University (RAKMHSU) is a Medical college in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The college was laid out by the Ras Al Khaimah Human Development Foundation (RAK – HDF) under the initiative of Saud canister Saqr al Qasimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah and Chancellor of the University.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges in UAE, i.e. the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the major details of RAK Medical & Health Sciences University.
|Name of Institute||RAK Medical & Health Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah, UAE|
|Language of Teaching||English/Arabic|
|Registered with||Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, UAE|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy|
|Ranking||country rank: 38|
world rank: 9903
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in UAE|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, UAE
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||–|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 Years|
If you want to take Admission to RAK Medical & Health Sciences, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
UAE has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before admission to RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the UAE Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
RAK Medical & Health Sciences University Fees structure for all courses is mentioned below:
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||INR 2256643/Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||INR 22,27,500/Year|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and subject to change.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the RAK Medical & Health Sciences university Ranking all over Country & World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||RAK Medical & Health Sciences University|
|Ranking||World Rank: 9903|
Country Rank: 38
Graphical Representation of RAK Medical & Health Sciences University Ranking
The United Arab Emirates, or simply the Emirates, is a country in Western Asia. It is located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula. It shares borders with Oman and Saudi Arabia while having maritime boundaries in the Persian Gulf with Qatar and Iran.
|Capital City||Abu Dhabi|
|Climate||climate with very dry, hot and humid|
|Literacy Rate||97.6 %|
|Time Zone||(GMT+4) Gulf Standard Time|
|Currency||United Arab Emirates Dirham|
|Religion||76% Muslim, 9% Christian, Parsi 15%|
About Ras Al-Khaimah City
- It is the sixth-largest city in UAE after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain and Ajman.
- The city is divided by a creek into two parts: old town in the west and Al Nakheel in the east.
- The population of the city is around 115,949.
- Besides Arabic government-funded schools, the city is home to Ras Al Khaimah Academy, Wellspring School, and other Indian schools.
- The city of Ras Al Khaimah is home to the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ), which helps connect investors and international markets. It operates an online client portal called Portal 360.
RAK Medical and Health Sciences University
Address: Al Juwais – Al Qusaidat – Ras al Khaimah – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University located?
A. RAK Medical and Health Sciences University’s address is Al Juwais – Al Qusaidat – Ras al Khaimah – United Arab Emirates
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University?
A. MBBS Duration at the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University is 6 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University?
A. The World Ranking of the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University,9903(Sources: 4icu.org/).
Q. How to apply for the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University?
A. Candidates who wish to study MBBS at the RAK Medical and Health Sciences University can apply directly to the college’s official website.
- RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- United States Dollar, Wikipedia
- Abu Dhabi, Wikipedia