Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur is one of reputed Private Dental Colleges in Punjab. The College is popularly known as RR Dental College Udaipur and was founded in 2011-12. The College was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. The College is affiliated with Rajasthan University and Health Sciences Jaipur and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Rajarajeshwari Dental College Udaipur
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rajarajeshwari Dental College Udaipur
RR Dental College & Hospital imparts dental education to students leading to the award of BDS degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS- was established under the Act of State Government” The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005) and recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RR Dental College Udaipur.
|Name of Institute||Raj Rajeshwari Dental College Udaipur|
|Popular Name||RR Dental College Udaipur, Raj Rajeshwari Dental College Udaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2011-12|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University and Health Sciences Jaipur|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur
- Approved by:– Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
This section provides detailed information about Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur Courses offered details with the latest intake capacity.
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
We will let you know about Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses, which comes under RRDCH Udaipur. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of RR Dental College & Hospital Udaipur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
BDS Courses Fee
|Course||Gen. Seat Tuition Fee/year||Management Seats Tuition Fee/Year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan BDS 2022 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website(http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2022
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee: A candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2022 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as a counselling fee.
- Counselling fees can be paid both online and offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill out Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill out the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RR Dental College & Hospital Udaipur|
RR Dental College & Hospital Udaipur
Address: OPP. Umra Railway Station, Village- Umarda Rajasthan
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.rrdentalcollege.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, RR Dental College Udaipur does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to RRDCH Udaipur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of RR Dental College Udaipur?
Ans. RR Dental College Udaipur is located at OPP. Umra Railway Station, Village- Umarda Rajasthan, Udaipur-313015.
Q. Is Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur government or private?
Ans. Raj Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital Udaipur is a Private College.
Q. Are there any MDS Courses offered at RR Dental College Udaipur?
Ans. No, there are not any MDS Courses offered at RR Dental College Udaipur.