Ryazan State Medical University Russia is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Russia. It was founded in 1943 as Moscow Medical Institute. In 1950 Moscow Medical Institute moved to Ryazan City and was renamed Ryazan Medical Institute, named after Academician I P Pavlov. In 1993 Ryazan Medical Institute was converted into Ryazan State Medical University Russia. The University is also known as RSMU Russia. Ryazan State Medical University Russia is the best platform for higher education in Eastern-Central European countries.
Ryazan State Medical University boasts a highly qualified faculty consisting of experienced professors, doctors, and researchers who are experts in their respective fields. They play a crucial role in shaping the academic and professional development of the students. Ryazan State Medical University also focuses on maintaining strong ties with leading medical institutions and research centres both within Russia and internationally, fostering collaboration and exchange programs to enhance the educational experience for its students.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Ryazan State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete College Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ryazan State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Ryazan State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||RSMU Russia, Ryazan Medical University, Ryazan State Medical University|
|Ryazan State Medical University Location||Belgorod, Russia|
|Ryazan State Medical University Year of Establishment||1943|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||670|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ryazan State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Ryazan State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 244|
World Rank: 6608
|Ryazan State Medical University Official Website||rzgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Ryazan State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Pharmacy||Post Graduate Education/Clinical Residency Programs|
|Public Health||Doctorate Programs|
The medical facilities of Ryazan State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Ryazan State Medical University Russia? See some important points?
- This institute offers more than 50 specialities concerning residency programs and internship programs.
- Students running for doctoral candidacy are offered 4 directions
- There are 639 teachers and lecturers at the University.
- The campus includes 16 training buildings.
- The graduates from this university are eligible to work in more than 130 countries in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Ryazan State Medical University fee structure is mentioned below in this section.
|Particular||Annual Fee||Fee in Rupees (Approx.)|
|Cost in USD (approx)||4200 USD||Rs. 346772.16/-|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change. The price for Ryazan State Medical University Indian Students is mentioned by converting the USD cost into INR.
Ryazan State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ryazan State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Area||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russia is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Ryazan City
- Ryazan is the largest city and administrative centre of Ryazan Oblast, Russia.
- The city is located on the banks of the Oka River in Central Russia, 196 kilometres (122 mi) southeast of Moscow.
- The Ryazan Region is located in the central part of the East European Plain. It borders the Republic of Mordovia, as well as the regions of Penza, Tambov, Lipetsk, Tula, Moscow, Vladimir and Nizhny Novgorod.
- The population of the Ryazan region is around 5,27,000, with an area of 224.2 km².
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ryazan State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Ryazan State Medical University Russia its also has some disadvantages; these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Ryazan State Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course at RSMU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Ryazan State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in RSMU for all international students in English.
Is Ryazan State Medical University a government University?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Does the NMC approve of Ryazan State Medical University?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
Where is Ryazan State Medical University located?
The Ryazan State Medical University Address is 390026 Ryazan, st. Vysokovoltnaya, 9.
Is Ryazan State Medical University good?
Ryazan State Medical University has gained a good rank in Russia and abroad. Today Ryazan State Medical University is one of Russia’s most prestigious medical universities.
- Ryazan State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia